Originally posted by dgja04nb
    Cry baby LIBERAL!
    Take it to Debates, Spanky.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Dec '16 03:50
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Or you could stop crying to everyone like a pussy and just abuse them back, exactly like you usually do.
    I think the thing that rankles with you the most is that, when it comes to gratuitous abuse and headless chicken diatribes, I've always refused to reply in kind, Suzianne. If you can find any examples of off-topic name calling, insults and tirades by me that are comparable to yours over the last 2-3 years, show me what you've got. 🙂
  3. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    25 Dec '16 17:42
    Originally posted by FMF
    I feel no obligation whatsoever to keep another poster's "secret" abuse and threats confidential ~ simply because they were delivered in a private PM. I can understand not posting the threatening PM in a public forum, but I see no reason at all why one cannot confide in friends when actual threats have been made. Abusers should not be allowed to hide behind 'sec ...[text shortened]... certainly will not confide in the web site as I don't trust it to handle such an issue properly.
    Do you think it should be allowed for someone to PM someone else and tell them to stop responding to their posts? Surely anyone should be allowed to respond to any post they want to and if you don't wish to reply that is your prerogative? I take it then you wouldn't mind if I confide in my friends if ever you were to PM me to stop responding to your posts?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Dec '16 01:48
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    Do you think it should be allowed for someone to PM someone else and tell them to stop responding to their posts?

I don't understand what you mean. There is nothing stopping anyone from sending me messages. And there is nothing stopping people responding to other people's posts on the forums. I am not advocating that there should be.

Surely anyone should be allowed to respond to any post they want to and if you don't wish to reply that is your prerogative?

I am not advocating that anyone should be NOT allowed to respond to any post they want to. And I am not advocating that anyone should be NOT allowed to respond to any message they want to. I've never blocked anyone.

I take it then you wouldn't mind if I confide in my friends if ever you were to PM me to stop responding to your posts?

You can do whatever you want with any messages you receive from me. You should confide in your friends if you want to.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 15:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    I received no message from a moderator warning me about "invading others' privacy". I received a message from a moderator telling me that a post of mine had been removed. I told the moderator that if I receive an abusive and threatening PM from you (or anyone) again, I will - once again - forward it to whoever I want. And now you know that's what I'll do too.
    FMF,

You follow through with that after what the Moderator told you. I will not be suprised if you receive a ban for your sulking. 😉 OH YES, You left yourself wide open for that one!!!

-VR
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 15:14
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I don't know the rules of this place; a problem compounded by my never having read them 😀
    Dive,

You might want to take a few moment out from trying to protect a lost cause, to actually reading the rules!!! 😉

-VR
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Dec '16 15:151 edit
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    if you add them to your ignore list they cant message you anyway 🙂
    Silverstriker,

Then there would be no drama!!! 😉

I am still trying to figure out what the Site Idea might be? Any Ideas?

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree