1. Joined
    05 Dec '14
    Moves
    15 Jul '17 04:58
    Originally posted by BongalloJoe
    im on andys side in the arguement. he didnt say the correct answer, so andy didnt say yes or no. you couldnt get it, and you were not the closest. you cant be arguing about this. its your fault you didnt get it in time.
    I didn't get it because 'andy' said the solution was not 'film' titles, but 'movie' titles, whereas in fact they are the same. Pedantic idiots, both of you.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    15 Jul '17 05:34
    Originally posted by michelleon
    OK. I give up - it's either too obscure or insignificant. I await the answer with "vested" interest.
    "obscure or insignificant" being a synonym for "too difficult". 😀
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    15 Jul '17 05:36
    Yes you did. Your blatant mistake was not recognising the fact that Vendor had correctly identified the solution as "film titles", which can also include "movie titles . You, are the idiot and a bloody minded one as well . Humph.
    Do everyone a favour and don't visit this forum if you don't like it.
  4. Joined
    05 Dec '14
    Moves
    15 Jul '17 07:181 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    "obscure or insignificant" being a synonym for "too difficult". 😀
    Prophetic words from an uneducated moron unable even to compose a correctly worded cryptic clue let alone understand the projected meaning of 'synonym' with regards to "obscure' and "insignificant". Go back to school or go away. No preference for my part.
  5. Joined
    05 Dec '14
    Moves
    15 Jul '17 07:25
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Do everyone a favour and don't visit this forum if you don't like it.
    So who died and made you God? I quite like the forum but take exception to some of the moronic uneducated posters that should have stayed at school instead of subjecting us to plainly illogical reasoning. Pack it in before I get really annoyed.
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    15 Jul '17 16:11
    I didn't [b]get it because 'andy' said the solution was not 'film' titles, but 'movie' titles, whereas in fact they are the same. Pedantic idiots, both of you.[/b]
    I said no such thing. Venda offered a solution that lumped together song titles, film titles
    and TV titles. I never said his solution was wrong -- I asked him to be more specific.

Read the thread, or have one of the nurses read it to you.
  7. Joined
    05 Dec '14
    Moves
    15 Jul '17 22:24
    I read the tread and you still come across as a pedantic moron.
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 Jul '17 03:40
    I read the tread and you still come across as a pedantic moron.
    My my, Michelle.. got your panties in a twist?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out! 🙂
  9. Joined
    05 Dec '14
    Moves
    16 Jul '17 04:121 edit
    I'm not going anywhere and you should return to your schooling - 3rd grade English Studies would seem to be a good place to start as you seriously suck at it.
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 Jul '17 05:50
    Prophetic words from an uneducated moron unable even to compose a correctly worded cryptic clue let alone understand the projected meaning of 'synonym' with regards to "obscure' and "insignificant". Go back to school or go away. No preference for my part.
    I'd wager I'm far more educated than you.
    And certainly more civil.
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 Jul '17 14:01
    I'm not going anywhere and you should return to your schooling - 3rd grade English Studies would seem to be a good place to start as you seriously suck at it.
    Help me out here. Provide an example of my improper use of the English language in this forum or anywhere else.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree