1. SubscriberBenjamin Barker
    Demon Barber
    Fleet Street
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 06:41
    Always remember to sign out of RHP on my iPad!

I thought my 9 year old was watching his Marvel movies on it while we've been on holiday but It looks like he's also been honing his chess skills - just discovered games lost to Fool's Mate, lost Queens and pieces hanging all over the place!

Let's see what can be salvaged from this mess...
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 08:06
    Originally posted by Benjamin Barker
    Always remember to sign out of RHP on my iPad!

I thought my 9 year old was watching his Marvel movies on it while we've been on holiday but It looks like he's also been honing his chess skills - just discovered games lost to Fool's Mate, lost Queens and pieces hanging all over the place!

Let's see what can be salvaged from this mess...
    He been doing that a lot lately? Since, perhaps, early June?

"I wonder what this man's objective could be in telling us such a rigmarole of lies." -Sherlock Holmes, musing on Killer Evans.
  3. SubscriberBenjamin Barker
    Demon Barber
    Fleet Street
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 10:53
    He's only had the iPad during the last week whilst we've been on holiday in Portugal; any hitherto blunders are entirely my own, I'm afraid! 😉
  4. SubscriberLittleDonkey
    Little Donkey
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 19:35
    And there I was thinking it was all down to some brilliant play. Guess my dreams of an IM norm should be put on hold for another decade:'(

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree