1. Stouffville
    Moves
    15 Oct '15 19:10
    when I clicked my games, clicked "Your move". the game opens but the board is empty. There are no pieces on the board. I have more than ten games in hand. It is the same in respect of each game, I am unable to play any games without the board. I am using Internet explorer on Microsoft windows 10. Can any one please help? Thank you dharma24@bell.net
  2. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    16 Oct '15 13:37
    Originally posted by Dharmadurai
    when I clicked my games, clicked "Your move". the game opens but the board is empty. There are no pieces on the board. I have more than ten games in hand. It is the same in respect of each game, I am unable to play any games without the board. I am using Internet explorer on Microsoft windows 10. Can any one please help? Thank you dharma24@bell.net
    Have you ever had the board render correctly in the past or is this the first time you logged in since upgrading to Windows 10?
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Oct '15 08:40
    With Windows10 you have to click "Open Box" and manually take out pieces and set up board.
    This is to accommodate Fischer960 players.
  4. Joined
    01 Apr '09
    Moves
    18 Oct '15 16:58
    There's a post in the Help Forum about a Purify App doing this.
  5. Joined
    22 Feb '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '15 18:48
    FWIW, I have been playing RHP on Windows 10 for a while now, with no complaints. I have used desktops and tablets, and both IE and Edge. All work fine.
  6. Stouffville
    Moves
    06 Nov '15 00:01
    I have ininstalled windows 10 and reinstalled windows 7 Home premium internet explorer 11.
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    06 Nov '15 03:11
    I have ininstalled windows 10 and reinstalled windows 7 Home premium internet explorer 11.
    Give up on computers and play chess in-person. 😛
  8. Stouffville
    Moves
    06 Nov '15 12:11
    After upgrading to windows 10 I had no problems. Now I have uninstalled windows 10 and Re installed windows 7 Home premium. Now I have the problem when I forgot my password and sought help to change my password.
  9. Stouffville
    Moves
    08 Nov '15 21:53
    In windows 7 Internet explorer 11 I don't see any pieces on the board, The board is blank. when I switched on to Google chrome everything is fine and I am able to play as usual. On my Desktop computer the board is normal with Internet explorer 11. Why is it that I am unable to set to work with internet explorer 11 on my laptop computer. Please help.
  10. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    09 Nov '15 01:41
    In windows 7 Internet explorer 11 I don't see any pieces on the board, The board is blank. when I switched on to Google chrome everything is fine and I am able to play as usual. On my Desktop computer the board is normal with Internet explorer 11. Why is it that I am unable to set to work with internet explorer 11 on my laptop computer. Please help.
    Try an alternative browser. Which version of Internet Explorer did you have just before you upgraded to Windows 10? From your description in this thread the problem isn't with the operating system but the browser. So to me this sounds like a problem with the variant of Internet Explorer you are using. I think you should put Windows 10 back and either try Firefox or Google Chrome or an earlier version of Internet Explorer.
  11. Joined
    22 Feb '10
    Moves
    09 Nov '15 04:01
    You can definitely try a different browser, but that can't be the actual cause. I play RHP on Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10, all with IE 11. I have no problems on any of these machines. I wonder if there are any browser add-ons that could be causing problems?
  12. Stouffville
    Moves
    10 Nov '15 03:10
    Without going back to windows 10 I can play RHP with google chrome but not with explorer 11. when I switch on to explorer 11 I can't play.
  13. Stouffville
    Moves
    11 Nov '15 12:35
    I played chess in windows 7 explorer 11 with no trouble shooting. I had to switch to Google chrome because explorer 11 stopped responding as there was a blank board with no pieces. I cannot go back to explorer unless this problem is resolved
  14. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    11 Nov '15 13:25
    I played chess in windows 7 explorer 11 with no trouble shooting. I had to switch to Google chrome because explorer 11 stopped responding as there was a blank board with no pieces. I cannot go back to explorer unless this problem is resolved
    So don't go back to IE.

IE sux anyway.

Problem solved.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree