Wisconsin USA
    Moves
    10 Oct '16 21:44
    enjoyed national chess day πŸ™‚
  2. Joined
    21 Aug '15
    Moves
    10 Oct '16 23:30
    Forgot to mention---I love ketchup and always make sure that if I have an open bottle of it in my refrigerator that I have another, unopened one in a cabinet, so I don't have a "ketchup crisis."
  3. Standard memberSteve45
    Mozart
    liverpool
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 17:251 edit
    Originally posted by Spectators
    Forgot to mention---I love ketchup and always make sure that if I have an open bottle of it in my refrigerator that I have another, unopened one in a cabinet, so I don't have a "ketchup crisis."
    What would life be without a little Ketchup?πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
  4. Standard memberbyedidia
    Mister Why
    San Carlos, CA
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 18:30
    This message brought to you by the good people at the Ketchup Advisory Board.

These are the good years.
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 21:34
    I like ketchup on scrambled eggs. She Who Must Be Obeyed thinks this is uncouth. Sometimes I do it in secret, so as not to offend her. No, that's a lie. I do it in secret to avoid her reproachful grimace.

Ketchup makes me keep secrets from my wife -- now that's weird, coming from a tomato.
  6. SubscriberPaul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    The Stacks
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 23:55
    Originally posted by Steve45
    What would life be without a little Ketchup?πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
    Without it, we would always be behind.
  7. Standard memberbyedidia
    Mister Why
    San Carlos, CA
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 00:24
    Originally posted by moonbus
    I like ketchup on scrambled eggs. She Who Must Be Obeyed thinks this is uncouth. Sometimes I do it in secret, so as not to offend her. No, that's a lie. I do it in secret to avoid her reproachful grimace.

Ketchup makes me keep secrets from my wife -- now that's weird, coming from a tomato.
    Moonbus, Try Thousand Island dressing on scrambled eggs. Might be deemed slightly less uncouth.
  8. Subscriber64squaresofpain
    The drunk knight
    Stuck on g1
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 16:34
    I tried to play the Ketchup Gambit once... it got me in a pickle.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 17:49
    Damnd. I thought it was Day of street cats, who were adopted in the middle of one of their 9 lives. I spent whole day feeding and sheltering those poor things on lousy weather.

Ok, so I play chess to-day, solemnly I will analyze a game of Steinitz which (*game) I am sure Fischer had in mind when he played rarely line in some opening in Stockholm 1962...
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 21:13
    Originally posted by byedidia
    This message brought to you by the good people at the Ketchup Advisory Board.

These are the good years.
    And now it will be Chris Thile. Let Garrison rest!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree