1. Standard membersundown316
    The Mighty Messenger
    The Wood of N'Kai
    Moves
    05 Oct '16 23:09
    Since there is no longer a Clans Forum on RHP, how do we notify people that our clan is accepting new members, accept/decline challenges?
  2. Standard memberkrieghoff
    Carrobie was here
    JW Watchtower, NY
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 00:14
    Originally posted by sundown316
    Since there is no longer a Clans Forum on RHP, how do we notify people that our clan is accepting new members, accept/decline challenges?
    ??? Last time I looked the Clans Forum was alive and kicking despite the malfeasance activities of Rabid Carrascist and his band of sister Clans with cheating challenges and thrown matches in an attempt to boost their ratings. That's all they have now as many Clans have declined their challenges so they now have to resort to incestuous challenges to retain points. Wake up Russ - it's destroying your site.

K-
  3. Standard membersundown316
    The Mighty Messenger
    The Wood of N'Kai
    Moves
    06 Oct '16 16:24
    Originally posted by krieghoff
    ??? Last time I looked the Clans Forum was alive and kicking despite the malfeasance activities of Rabid Carrascist and his band of sister Clans with cheating challenges and thrown matches in an attempt to boost their ratings. That's all they have now as many Clans have declined their challenges so they now have to resort to incestuous challenges to retain points. Wake up Russ - it's destroying your site.

K-
    Thanks. I didn't scroll down all the way. I see they've move Clans down to the bottom, quite logical, since many Clans are filled with bottom feeders.
  4. Donationketchuplover
    Isolated Pawn
    Wisconsin USA
    Moves
    07 Oct '16 11:29
    Originally posted by sundown316
    Thanks. I didn't scroll down all the way. I see they've move Clans down to the bottom, quite logical, since many Clans are filled with bottom feeders.
    Burn!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree