1. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    24 Jan '16 20:47
    Padger and myself would appreciate some support on the site idea's forum regarding the clan challenge matchup rules.
    I can't post on the announcements forum but the 2 relevant threads are
    Thread 167012 
    and Thread 167177 
    Thanks
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 09:341 edit
    Originally posted by venda
    Padger and myself would appreciate some support on the site idea's forum regarding the clan challenge matchup rules.
    I can't post on the announcements forum but the 2 relevant threads are
    Thread 167012 
    and Thread 167177 
    Thanks
    The idea of using the current rating is fatally flawed, infact its a sandbaggers dream. It would be must better to use the tournament entry rating as a basis. As a clan leader though its up to me to protect my players from sandbaggers and I am sure you feel the same way because you have a reputation for someone that scrupulously researches challenges. I don't always get it correct and sometimes one or two slip through.
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 09:51
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    The idea of using the current rating is fatally flawed, infact its a sandbaggers dream. It would be must better to use the tournament entry rating as a basis. As a clan leader though its up to me to protect my players from sandbaggers and I am sure you feel the same way because you have a reputation for someone that scrupulously researches challenges. I don't always get it correct and sometimes one or two slip through.
    I agree about the current rating.
    Not sure without checking , but I don't think the t.e.r includes the 5 yr rating and also there's something in the formula about 100 or 200 points below current rating I seem to remember(again without checking).
    A straight average shouldn't be difficult to implement.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree