1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    15 Jul '16 12:53
    I've taken over Club 604 - and I intend to make it and keep it the most active tourney club on RHP.

Joining has allowed me to stretch myself as a player and stop worrying so much about playing 'correct' chess and just have fun.

We have a loyal core of regular players who would also enjoy facing some new opponents - so if you're a swashbuckler or sacrificial wizard at heart, or would like to become one - join today!
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jul '16 13:07
    If i click the club link you provided i am redirected to the club index page... 😉

This club? http://www.redhotpawn.com/chess-club/clubhome.php?clubid=236
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    15 Jul '16 13:36
    Originally posted by eriron
    If i click the club link you provided i am redirected to the club index page... 😉

This club? http://www.redhotpawn.com/chess-club/clubhome.php?clubid=236
    That will teach me to post in the wee hours of the morning.

Indeed, the correct link is Club 236.
  4. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    16 Jul '16 07:47
    We need one more player to kick off Tournament 24206. It's going to be some crazy games as white sac's a Knight for a center pawn on move 3!

5. SubscriberPaul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    The Stacks
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 02:311 edit
    I have been a member for some time, and I recently checked and learned that I have played 236 games in club tournaments.

I knew I had played in several tournaments, but I had no idea I had played that many games in the club.

I am a little selective about what kinds of tournaments I enter, so it's a statement to the variety of offerings that I still managed to have so many games. Variety is what keeps the club going.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree