1. Joined
    24 Jun '14
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 22:05
    I was timed out the same day my opponent made his move! Why? How can that be corrected and score corrected. Is there an admin ability to do this?
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 00:54
    [gid\12295575[/gid] has a time control of 1/0, one day per move and no reserve timebank, so if you only move once per day you would be very prone to timeout. Suggest you go through your Game Log (which others cannot see, only the players) and check the actual move times carefully to ensure that you didn't actually slip up. The timeout button only appears after the 24 hours is up, so normally it's impossible to get an early timeout. If you've checked each move time thoroughly and are still dissatisfied, send feedback with full details and GameID (there's a link at the bottom of every page).
  3. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 07:233 edits
    Originally posted by @dnvr606
    I was timed out the same day my opponent made his move! Why? How can that be corrected and score corrected. Is there an admin ability to do this?
    Posted in error.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    25 Jul '17 22:09
    Originally posted by @dnvr606
    The game ended instantly your opponent moved.
    Definitely a problem.
    Send feedback as Kewpie says.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree