1. Joined
    01 Jun '14
    Moves
    12 Oct '15 17:26
    My active games have suddenly lost the chessboard image--rebooting, etc. no help. Is it just me or is the site nonfunctional at this time?
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    12 Oct '15 17:37
    Originally posted by rabrams
    My active games have suddenly lost the chessboard image--rebooting, etc. no help. Is it just me or is the site nonfunctional at this time?
    A few minutes ago I also noticed that everything was responding very slow.
    I left the site and went to a few other sites and everything seemed to be fine.
    When I returned to RHP all seems to be OK here as well now.
    So at this point I don't know.

Keep an eye on the announcements forum in case there are any updates about problems there, and if things go totally south check your RHP page on facebook or twitter, as that is where updates are posted if this site crashes completely.
  3. Joined
    01 Jun '14
    Moves
    12 Oct '15 18:07
    I was able to log in and see my games from a friend's computer so it is a problem with my iPad that I still have not solved after all the usual measures.
  4. Joined
    01 Jun '14
    Moves
    12 Oct '15 20:20
    Problem solved! I had installed the PURIFY popop blocker yesterday and as soon as I inactivated it the board and pieces reappeared.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    13 Oct '15 15:22
    Originally posted by rabrams
    Problem solved! I had installed the PURIFY popop blocker yesterday and as soon as I inactivated it the board and pieces reappeared.
    No problems to report. Thanks for warning about Purify App.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Oct '15 07:18
    Originally posted by Russ
    I'm finding problems with the site on my iPhone 5. The worst are when sending any kind of message. The screen either freezes or sometimes even disappears. It behaves in different ways at different times, sometimes works, sometimes not. Sometimes in a game the board suddenly becomes very small and goes to the left.
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Oct '15 08:53
    Originally posted by Russ
    Russ, I don't know if this is anything to do with the Lurify App or not but there are definite problems using the site on the iPhone 5, as I often do.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree