1. Subscribercarystover
    Play while you can!
    Moves
    16 Jan '16 23:20
    How do I remove my automatic renewal credit card information. I'm not sure I'm renewing this year.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    17 Jan '16 01:59
    Originally posted by carystover
    How do I remove my automatic renewal credit card information. I'm not sure I'm renewing this year.
    Top right corner of screen, click avatar to see menu with My Subscriptions.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    17 Jan '16 18:281 edit
    We have cancelled yours now, but for anyone wanting an answer to this in the future - just send feedback where we can deal with all subs issues. Link at the bottom of every page.
  4. Subscribercarystover
    Play while you can!
    Moves
    17 Jan '16 19:40
    Thanks Russ.
    If I decide my enjoyment of this site out ways all the inappropriate bullsh:t that goe on, then I will renew in May. Being part of a team (clan) and competing is what makes being here worth while.
    If we can't fix the clan system then here's an idea that I believe could become the standard for online team chess play.
    Team leaders select team members from a pool of players like a pickup game. Each takes a turn. Number of teams and how many per team is determined by how many want to participate. NEW TEAMS ARE PICKED EVERY YEAR. Let the challenges begin. I understand there are a lot of other things to consider. As a kid playing ball in the neighborhood in pickup games was fun. You never knew what your team was going to look like until you play then you figured out how to win with what you got.
    I have more ideas about this but what do you think?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Jan '16 21:21
    Thanks Russ.
    If I decide my enjoyment of this site out ways all the inappropriate bullsh:t that goe on, then I will renew in May. Being part of a team (clan) and competing is what makes being here worth while.
    If we can't fix the clan system then here's an idea that I believe could become the standard for online team chess play.
    Team leaders select t ...[text shortened]... figured out how to win with what you got.
    I have more ideas about this but what do you think?
    I think that is a wonderful idea - you are likely to get more support if you repost this in site ideas?
  6. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    20 Jan '16 11:05
    Thanks Russ.

Blimey, are things on here really that bad??

FW

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree