1. Standard memberSteve45
    Mozart
    liverpool
    Moves
    20 Oct '15 17:471 edit
    I've noticed with a couple of players in my clan, that they forgot to renew their subscription. A couple of days later they got round to renewing, only to find that their clan stats revert back to zero. I personally think this is wrong. Does anyone else agree.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    21 Oct '15 10:55
    Originally posted by Steve45
    I've noticed with a couple of players in my clan, that they forgot to renew their subscription. A couple of days later they got round to renewing, only to find that their clan stats revert back to zero. I personally think this is wrong. Does anyone else agree.
    In fact the stats are not lost, but will be updated. I find it more confusing that games are counted which were played against the clan in earlier matches (when the peopl belonged to a different clan).
  3. Standard memberSteve45
    Mozart
    liverpool
    Moves
    21 Oct '15 14:34
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    In fact the stats are not lost, but will be updated. I find it more confusing that games are counted which were played against the clan in earlier matches (when the peopl belonged to a different clan).
    Totally agree with you on your point. I've thought that is confusing myself and its not right. but you will find that i'm right, about stats being lost when you forget to renew your subs.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree