1. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    11 Jun '16 19:07
    I know this has happened before, but not to me. I have a clan member that has found himself in limbo. Somehow he accidentally left the clan and is wanting to find his way back home. Is there still a way for him to reclaim his seat at the round table now, or does he have to finnish all of his clan games first? Please help. He is a needed and respected member and somewhat embarased. Which is why I can't help but, Lol. Thing is it will probably happen to me someday. Everything else has.

Ca$h
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    12 Jun '16 03:16
    This happened to me accidentally once, and I couldn't get back in until I'd finished every existing game for the clan. I tried everything short of feedback but the join button just wouldn't appear.
  3. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    13 Jun '16 16:22
    Yep, that's what I thought. Thank you Kewpie. Things are getting tough around here. 🙂 I'll send the sad news over.
  4. Subscribervendaonline
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 08:23
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Yep, that's what I thought. Thank you Kewpie. Things are getting tough around here. 🙂 I'll send the sad news over.
    Eyup Cashie, been a while.When one of my lot did this I sent feedback and Russ re -instated him so I should try that

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree