1. Joined
    27 Sep '11
    Moves
    09 Jun '16 07:292 edits
    How can I finish a game without that I get deducted points? A player has taken two times, for me ilegale movements (perhaps there is a bug in the game). And I have simply no interest to play the game to an end! How do I stop the play?
    Sorry for my English.
    Alfi
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    09 Jun '16 10:26
    First, illegal movements are impossible on this site. People often overlook a move that is rarely seen, such as the en passant rule. Whenever an illegal move has been reported to this forum it has always turned out to be a legal one. We cannot comment on a game in progress and I don't know which of your games is involved.

Second, once two moves have been made, rating points will apply, and you will lose some if you resign, whatever the reason.
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    09 Jun '16 14:04
    Here's a link to some information that might help explain your problem. ---> FAQ

Be sure to start at the very top of the displayed page.
  4. Joined
    05 Dec '14
    Moves
    12 Jun '16 07:14
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    First, illegal movements are impossible on this site. People often overlook a move that is rarely seen........
    Funnily enough I was always under the impression that you could castle out of a check if all other criteria were satisfied. Site wouldn't allow it so obviously not ??
  5. Joined
    07 Jul '12
    Moves
    12 Jun '16 20:23
    Originally posted by michelleon
    Funnily enough I was always under the impression that you could castle out of a check if all other criteria were satisfied. Site wouldn't allow it so obviously not ??
    No, you can never castle out of check.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree