1. Joined
    25 Jul '15
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 16:23
    I am trying to invite a friend to a game. When he registered he accidentally misspelled his e-mail address(eartlink.net instead of earthlink.net). So when he went to verify his e-mail he couldn't because it's not his e-mail address. I tried his other e-mail addresses but it keeps throwing him back to the same misspelled verification. What can I do? Please help. Thank you.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    29 Aug '15 17:06
    Originally posted by The Icer
    I am trying to invite a friend to a game. When he registered he accidentally misspelled his e-mail address(eartlink.net instead of earthlink.net). So when he went to verify his e-mail he couldn't because it's not his e-mail address. I tried his other e-mail addresses but it keeps throwing him back to the same misspelled verification. What can I do? Please help. Thank you.
    If he did not use a valid email address he has not created an account so far.

It sounds like all he needs to do is start over from the beginning.
    Can he abandon trying to salvage the bad attempt and just come back and open an account with the correct information?

If that does not work it will be up to you to send a feedback for further instructions. The feedback link is at the bottom of each page.
    You will need to furnish some details such as his attempted username and the exact email address he attempted to use even if it is not valid.

Good luck!
    Please post back here and let us know if it got resolved and how, for future help for others in a similar situation!
  3. Joined
    25 Jul '15
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 18:14
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    If he did not use a valid email address he has not created an account so far.

It sounds like all he needs to do is start over from the beginning.
    Can he abandon trying to salvage the bad attempt and just come back and open an account with the correct information?

If that does not work it will be up to you to send a feedback for further instructions ...[text shortened]... d let us know if it got resolved and how, for future help for others in a similar situation![/i]
    Thanks for the advice. I will let you know if it works.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree