1. Joined
    28 Nov '13
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 17:10
    How can I quickly download a certain players completed games for my collection?
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 17:26
    Originally posted by Thunderrook
    How can I quickly download a certain players completed games for my collection?
    When you see the game list for the player, there should be a link on the right side of the games called "info".
    Click that and at the bottom of the window will be a link called "get pgn/fen"
    Click that and you will be able to see the pgn for the game and at the bottom there should be an option to send that pgn to your email.
    Make sure you have your correct email listed in your settings.
  3. Joined
    28 Nov '13
    Moves
    20 Nov '15 13:32
    is there an easier way to type in a players name, and grab all his games to review without hitting the info button for every game he's played. I want to do some research in preparation to play the player
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    20 Nov '15 17:14
    Originally posted by Thunderrook
    is there an easier way to type in a players name, and grab all his games to review without hitting the info button for every game he's played. I want to do some research in preparation to play the player
    Not that I am aware of, but perhaps someone else will have experience in how to do this.

If there is enough interest in doing something like this, a feature to allow it might be added. You could bring this up in the 'site ideas' forum and see how much response there is for adding it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree