1. Standard memberFranky Fingers
    Francis Leigh
    Melbourne
    Moves
    10 Jan '16 00:56
    Hi, there's a few posts out there and I've tried searching but can't find the correct answer.

Conditional moves never work for me. I have tried many ways to do it. From what I've read i make my move, then when it's the opponents move I go into conditional moves, make what I think they'll move, then make my move and hit submit.

But even when this conditional move is correct the move isn't made. Same with Deep mode. Any advice or help would be great, as it's a feature I'd use a lot if I could.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    11 Jan '16 07:31
    I've only used the Simple mode, not the Deep mode. My conditional moves show up after I click submit, as a "x queued" message which I can click on to see the two boards after his move and after my conditional move. Does this not happen for you?
  3. UK
    Moves
    12 Jan '16 12:49
    Originally posted by Franky Fingers
    Hi, there's a few posts out there and I've tried searching but can't find the correct answer.

Conditional moves never work for me. I have tried many ways to do it. From what I've read i make my move, then when it's the opponents move I go into conditional moves, make what I think they'll move, then make my move and hit submit.

But even when th ...[text shortened]... e with Deep mode. Any advice or help would be great, as it's a feature I'd use a lot if I could.
    They've always worked ok for me. It doenst /sound/ like you are doing anything wrong,.

I'm happy to play an unrated game with you where you can test a few out of you like? (Assuming that's allowed)

When you say the correct move is't made, is /any/ move made? I don't know how quickly the conditional moves fire, whether it's immediately, or whether there is a processing delay.
  4. Joined
    07 Jul '12
    Moves
    12 Jan '16 18:46
    Originally posted by BaronVonChickenpants
    They've always worked ok for me. It doenst /sound/ like you are doing anything wrong,.

I'm happy to play an unrated game with you where you can test a few out of you like? (Assuming that's allowed)

When you say the correct move is't made, is /any/ move made? I don't know how quickly the conditional moves fire, whether it's immediately, or whether there is a processing delay.
    Up to 1 minute delay. A lot of times my conditional move don't get made immediately. Sometimes I just move myself, sometimes I just wait for it to be played.
  5. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    14 Jan '16 10:57
    I use conditional moves a lot, particularly when my opponents next move is straightforward and easy to predict. The only time it doesn't work for me is when my opponent makes his move more or less immediately, so I suspect it's the minute delay thing referred to above.

FW
  6. Joined
    25 Mar '09
    Moves
    29 Jan '16 22:15
    Conditional moves always work for me. We could play an unrated game to try it out if you want to.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree