1. Joined
    21 Jun '16
    Moves
    02 Jul '16 21:04
    Looking at Open Invites, I can only see perhaps 5 requests wheras my friend who is logged on can see many more. The filter is on 'all open invites'. Is there something I need to do to see more?
  2. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 00:06
    I had assumed that as a p1200 you would be seeing only those few games open to you, but I've just checked the page myself. I see 5 games marked as available to me plus a long list of games which exclude me for rating reasons. So I attempted to select "games available to me" and nothing changed.

It seems there may be a problem with the page - if that filter does not work properly, perhaps the other "all invites" one isn't working properly either.

Try creating your open invite and see what happens. While you are p1200 most people with full ratings will tend to avoid you because your playing level is unknown, but you should get responses from other p1200 players.
  3. Joined
    21 Jun '16
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 09:31
    hi kewpie,
    thanks for the response, yes I do think there seems to be an issue with the page. will persevere regardless.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 11:45
    Yes, I can see a problem with it as well. The Display filter does not work.
    At this time there are 30 games on display and I am eligible for about seven of them. I see them all, which is what the filter is set on. When I try and change it to display only those I qualify for, nothing changes. So the filter function does not work.
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 11:48
    I have sent a feedback report.
  6. Joined
    21 Jun '16
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 22:55
    I see now for beginners who haven't been rated yet, we do not see rating limited games as we are not yet rated, problem solved whilst stumbling onto the filter issue.
  7. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 23:19
    Originally posted by randomarmnod
    I see now for beginners who haven't been rated yet, we do not see rating limited games as we are not yet rated, problem solved whilst stumbling onto the filter issue.
    Still, you helped us find a bug on the page. It's always worth asking. 🙂
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Jul '16 08:421 edit
    Filter bug now fixed, thanks all.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree