1. Scotton Lincolnshire
    Moves
    28 May '16 07:03
    Can anyone help with this? I have a Mac if that is factor. Been playing on here for years and not had this problem. Just a space where the board should be.
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    29 May '16 17:08
    Originally posted by Forest9
    Can anyone help with this? I have a Mac if that is factor. Been playing on here for years and not had this problem. Just a space where the board should be.
    When I've read about this before it's been suggested you empty your cache but I don't know how to do that on a mac.
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    29 May '16 17:40
    Try loading the site with a different browser. If that works then try disabling any add-ons in your usual browser.
  4. Scotton Lincolnshire
    Moves
    29 May '16 21:53
    Thanks for the replies. Working okay on the ipad. May be a Javascript problem apparently. We had none of these problems when we wrote a move on a postcard...
  5. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    30 May '16 08:06
    We had none of these problems when we wrote a move on a postcard...
    Well, that method's still available... 🙂
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    30 May '16 11:363 edits
    Thanks for the replies. Working okay on the ipad. May be a Javascript problem apparently. We had none of these problems when we wrote a move on a postcard...
    If you have JavaScript disabled, the whole site will fail to function, so I suspect that is not the cause.

Have you turned off "back ground images" in your browser? Unlikely, but a legacy bandwidth saving option that you may have turned on accidentally?

Can you see the main "Jumbotron" image on the home page?

As stated above, refreshing your cache is the best thing to try. On Windows, hold down the Ctrl key, then press f5 when viewing the blank board.

On Mac, Cmd + R .
  7. Scotton Lincolnshire
    Moves
    02 Jun '16 14:26
    Russ
    Thanks- worked perfectly.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree