1. weedhopper
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 13:251 edit
    I wish to know how to block players from asking me to play with certain people. I wish one could block them regardless of if they change names or not, but I doubt you have that capability. Please block the person who ended our game most recently--it shouldn't be hard for you--for me it would take years as I am not computer literate. He agreed when we played that I would be slow, and I mean sssssssllllllll0000000wwwwwwwwwwww in getting my moves in. I spend 5-10 minutes on the PC every 2 weeks. Til now, everything went well. Then he decided 5 days was too long for him to wait, so I do not wish to play with him nor hear from him again. I WANT HIM BLOCKED. Thank you, Roger Cox P.S. I have NO e-mail anymore. I cannot receive it on this ancient AT, and I don't like trips to the library only to forget my password. So please, contact me HERE.
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 16:47
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    I wish to know how to block players from asking me to play with certain people. I wish one could block them regardless of if they change names or not, but I doubt you have that capability. Please block the person who ended our game most recently--it shouldn't be hard for you--for me it would take years as I am not computer literate. He agreed when we pl ...[text shortened]... , and I don't like trips to the library only to forget my password. So please, contact me HERE.
    It looks like the player you are talking about has a rating at the moment of 1199.
    If you go to my settings, challenge settings and change your settings to maximum rating 1198 he won't be able to challenge you.
    Unfortunately neither will anyone else >1198 and if his rating drops below 1198 he'll be able to challenge you.
    A better option possibly would be to delete his challenge as soon as it appears.
    He should get the message
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 17:141 edit
    If you wish to block someone from sending you messages or game challenges, put them on your ignore list.

Just click the icon in the upper right corner. Click where it says "ignored players" and add their name.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree