1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    28 Mar '17 13:06
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I'm not in the least surprised, this goes along with the rest of your fantasy life.
    And, as with the rest of what you call "fantasy life," there is an abundance of sufficient proof to draw conclusions which support my position.
    In the case of Pizzagate, the hundreds of coded emails and the posts from Comet Pizza on various social media sites are more than enough to warrant investigation.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Mar '17 13:35
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    And, as with the rest of what you call "fantasy life," there is an abundance of sufficient proof to draw conclusions which support my position.
    In the case of Pizzagate, the hundreds of coded emails and the posts from Comet Pizza on various social media sites are more than enough to warrant investigation.
    In your dreamworld.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    28 Mar '17 17:36
    In your dreamworld.
    If I had any confidence that you have actually looked at the same information which is available, I would lend some credence to your dismissal.
    But because your rejection is not based on anything substantial or concrete, it's impossible to take your position seriously.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Mar '17 18:24
    If I had any confidence that you have actually looked at the same information which is available, I would lend some credence to your dismissal.
    But because your rejection is not based on anything substantial or concrete, it's impossible to take your position seriously.
    And you likewise. You are so far out in left field you can't recognize reality anymore.

Just the fact there are Aurora in Antarctica says the magnetic field of Earth converges there, just the fact jack that there have been at least 4 circumnavigations of Antarctica just shows you simply refuse to see the obvious.
    In fact your stance is a religion and therefore beholding to NOBODIES evidence.

You accept no evidence that tends to refute your flatasss planet or even slightly curved one however you want to put it. The fact is the top of the world is round and so is the bottom. Anyone in the 21st century believing otherwise is not living in reality.

Your REALLY REALLY stupid idea, well not YOUR idea, since you lack the imagination for such things, that the sun is some small ball somehow yo yo ing its way around Earth like say tracking the flatass equator a thousand miles up is so full of holes it would only take a 10 year old to punch through that immense bag of shyte. I already told you what a REAL sun that size would do to the temperatures on Earth, like the inverse square law where at distance A you get X amount of radiation but at 2A you get not half but one fourth and that means if that alleged body was up a couple thousand miles high the area right under it would recieve X amount but go a few thousand miles away and you get 1/4th or less. That doesn't happen even close, at sunrise and sunset the amount of radiation is about the same not different by factors of 4 or more.

Of course you just dis that as unproven theory. Sorry but that is an absoulute FACT JACK.
    The inverse square law is something you flatassers will never be able to rationalize out.

The same with the magnetic field of Earth. The fact we even HAVE a field says Earth cannot be whatever number YOU think it is, 10 miles thick, 40 miles thick, whatever.

You don't know enough about what actually generates a magnetic field to even argue your case but a flat earth would not have a field strong enough to deflect incoming solar storms which just so happens to start 93 million miles from Earth not a few thousand like your fantasy world.

There wouldn't even be aurora if your stupid sun was a few thousand miles up. That would put it in the middle of the Van Allen belts and we know for a fact there is Nothing but man made objects in that area, the moon could get a tail end of Earth's field but that is all.

You really think the moon is some body emitting light on its own which is so full of shyte I don't see how you can even sleep at night.

Oh, GPS is from ground stations even though you know full well GPS works just fine in the middle of that ten thousand mile wide Pacific ocean where NO ground signals in the gigahertz band could get there.

So you just dis yet another science, that of radio. Something I know a lot about.

And you clearly block out all knowledge of line of sight reception in order to convince your pathetic theory is correct.

Like I said, there are so many holes in your pet religion a ten year old could punch through them.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Mar '17 18:39

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Mar '17 18:40
    oh dear poor shltze, even this Carrobie whining thread devolves into a flat-earth dump. 😵
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    28 Mar '17 19:45
    And you likewise. You are so far out in left field you can't recognize reality anymore.

Just the fact there are Aurora in Antarctica says the magnetic field of Earth converges there, just the fact jack that there have been at least 4 circumnavigations of Antarctica just shows you simply refuse to see the obvious.
    In fact your stance is a religion and t ...[text shortened]... ke I said, there are so many holes in your pet religion a ten year old could punch through them.
    What was that part about not recognizing reality?

So easy a ten year old should be able to answer the questions, and yet adults (as claimed) haven't been able to for about a fifth of said young person's age:

1. How are we able to see distant objects which should be below the curving horizon; and,

2. Why has NASA doctored, altered and/or manipulate every image they ever produced, and yet not once provided an actual photograph of the earth from space?

Super easy questions to answer, punch a hole in, and so forth...
  8. Standard memberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Moves
    28 Mar '17 22:10

So easy a ten year old should be able to answer the questions, and yet adults (as claimed) haven't been able to for about a fifth of said young person's age:

1. How are we able to see distant objects which should be below the curving horizon; and,

2. Why has NASA doctored, altered and/or manipulat ...[text shortened]... aph of the earth from space?

Actually the world may or may not be flat, but is...undeniably...SQUARE

And the observable fact that most of the world's continents taper to the bottom (sometimes described as South) proves that the continents did not drift...they DRIPPED.

And the Big Bang was more like a Small Sparkle.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    28 Mar '17 22:37
    Originally posted by LEUR

And the observable fact that most of the world's continents taper to the bottom (sometimes described as South) proves that the continents did not drift...they DRIPPED.

May be just me, but I get the sense you're not taking the conversation content very seriously.
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    28 Mar '17 23:35
    Originally posted by LEUR

The dripping Earth hypothesis has lost ground in recent years but the evidence is undeniable.
    Gravity is pulling everything towards the Earth's rim (South).
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 04:033 edits
    It occurs to me that @Fetchmyjunk is a sock-puppet of your creating.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 10:42

2. Why has NASA doctored, altered and/or manipulat ...[text shortened]... aph of the earth from space?

By refusing to address my arguments you prove you are unable to since what I posted was the truth and what you post is bullshyte.

For instance, every other planet seen by telescopes are obviously round in our solar system but you flatasssers insist Earth and ONLY Earth is somehow flat. Perhaps you don't know the basis for all this: That humanity is SO special we deserve a special place in the universe, the gods put us above all other life forms.

THAT is why flatassers insist on a flat Earth, we are SO special.

But you, one of the many duped, just fall for their line of BS hook line and sinker, unable at this point in time to distinguish between fantasy and reality.

Just ignore any arguments about the REAL world, since it is your religion. You should start the flatasss church of Freaky, go for tax free status.
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 04:26
    By refusing to address my arguments you prove you are unable to since what I posted was the truth and what you post is bullshyte.

For instance, every other planet seen by telescopes are obviously round in our solar system but you flatasssers insist Earth and ONLY Earth is somehow flat. Perhaps you don't know the basis for all this: That humanity is SO s ...[text shortened]... nce it is your religion. You should start the flatasss church of Freaky, go for tax free status.
    I don't know about you guys ......

But I just have this sudden urge to go out for a brontosaurus burger !! 🙂
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 05:06
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    I don't know about you guys ......

But I just have this sudden urge to go out for a brontosaurus burger !! 🙂
    They all died out during The Flood!
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 15:46
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    They all died out during The Flood!
    Too big for the Ark. And TWO of them? What a crock of shyte that fairy tale is.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree