1. Joined
    22 Jul '17
    Moves
    22 Jul '17 16:25
    Hi fellows, I know this is a correspondence chess club, but why not allow short time controls similar to Chess.com or LiChess, etc.

Thank you,

CB
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    22 Jul '17 16:42
    Originally posted by @chessboa
    Hi fellows, I know this is a correspondence chess club, but why not allow short time controls similar to Chess.com or LiChess, etc.

Thank you,

CB
    There is a Blitz feature. (farthest right icon on the top row)
  3. Joined
    22 Jul '17
    Moves
    22 Jul '17 20:471 edit
    Hi, I was not aware of that. I notice there are only 5 chess players looking for games! Looks like there are not enough chess players at RHP for someone like me!?
  4. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    22 Jul '17 21:18
    Hi, I was not aware of that. I notice there are only 5 chess players looking for games! Looks like there are not enough chess players at RHP for someone like me!?
    Goodbye
  5. Joined
    22 Jul '17
    Moves
    23 Jul '17 10:05
    What we need to do is promote the RHP website to attract more short time players!
  6. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Jul '17 10:29
    What we need to do is promote the RHP website to attract more short time players!
    To get the most out of correspondence style chess, try playing more than 1 game. This way when you log in to the site you'll always have a move or 2 to play. Blitz chess has a novelty value but if you want your game to improve then longer time controls, where you can properly consider your moves, is a much better way to spend your time.

Chess after all is a journey of discovery, not a sprint.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '17 10:43
    A band called Sparks had a hit in the 1970s called This Town Ain't Big Enough For The One Of Us.
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    08 Aug '17 08:36
    Originally posted by @fmf
    A band called Sparks had a hit in the 1970s called This Town Ain't Big Enough For The One Of Us.
    You suffer from multiple personality disorder?

btw 100 in 50 People suffer from that...
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Aug '17 14:43
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    You suffer from multiple personality disorder?

btw 100 in 50 People suffer from that...
    No, that is dyslexia🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree