1. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    19 Nov '04 19:10
    Originally posted by Shanshu311
    haha!
    Thanks, Shansu311. That's giving Suzi what for.
  2. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    19 Nov '04 19:19
    Originally posted by mateulose
    Man, if I was playing that kinda chess, I would trade peices and pawns whenever possible and go into a long winning endgame, one were I only have one pawn left, she has none, so I can queen it, mate her, and make damn well sure after 24 hours of this I get an orgasm from her!
    Is that what passes for romance in the Crab Nebula? Geez.

Start it off right, man. Clean up the crib. Shower and shampoo. Twice. Shave. Buy her some flowers and take her out to a nice restaurant. Engage in witty reparte. Take her back to your place, put on nice music, and light a candle. Tell her how beautiful she looks and how wonderful she smells. Now get the chess set and explain the rules. If she doesn't start trading pieces right away after all that, better get set for a long night of man-1.

3. Standard memberpadfoot
    Discombobulating...
    cloning vat
    Moves
    19 Nov '04 20:06
    hmm.. i wonder if this kinda post is the product of having kicked all the young uns off the site....

i wonder.... whose more imature.....

😉
  4. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    19 Nov '04 20:21
    Originally posted by padfoot
    hmm.. i wonder if this kinda post is the product of having kicked all the young uns off the site....

i wonder.... whose more imature.....

😉
    I know you are, but what am I?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree