1. Joined
    08 Jan '16
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 00:44
    I am writing to ask if you can have a trial period for tournaments for non subscribers. After trial period you decide if you subscribe
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 02:15
    Originally posted by BrianRafferty
    I am writing to ask if you can have a trial period for tournaments for non subscribers. After trial period you decide if you subscribe
    Something like premarital sex?
  3. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 04:361 edit
  4. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 04:391 edit
    No, you have to be a subscriber which also gives you the privilege of having a star next to your name which turns from pale yellow to deeper orange and red as your years here progress. You will also be able to display an avatar and print extra information about yourself next to it.

All this for the price of a coffee in a cafe once a month? Some of us find that far too expensive.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 05:40
    I see you have worked hard on getting your tournament entry rating down to sub-900.
  6. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    14 Feb '17 10:11
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    I see you have worked hard on getting your tournament entry rating down to sub-900.
    Hmm..I didn't notice that.
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    15 Feb '17 00:58
    you've been on this site for over a year
    tournaments are fun
    you don't need a trial run
    support this site
    join
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    22 Feb '17 17:06
    There were two Trial tournaments recently...

You could aslo subscribe for a quarter yera for 15$, which is not too much oney for a Trial anyway.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree