1. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 04:01
    It's been about a decade or so since we all created this website (sorry Russ, but we DO create the content here) and have kept it going since then.

It's been years since I've used this site but I see some of the old regulars are still kicking around...Has your commenting style changed or are you still the antagonist/troller/protagonist/forum starter/grampybobbyhater that you always were....??

😵
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 04:04
    Originally posted by uzless
    It's been about a decade or so since we all created this website (sorry Russ, but we DO create the content here) and have kept it going since then.

It's been years since I've used this site but I see some of the old regulars are still kicking around...Has your commenting style changed or are you still the antagonist/troller/protagonist/forum starter/grampybobbyhater that you always were....??

😵
    I've mellowed so much from before, it's hard to recognize the old me when I could be very caustic and rather sarcastic.
    Or so I'm told.
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 04:16

😵
    I'm still fabulous.
  4. Standard memberBongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    STALKER ALERT!!
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 04:21
    I'm almost a year in. Congrats to me.
    😀
  5. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 04:34
    Originally posted by BongalloJoe
    I'm almost a year in. Congrats to me.
    😀
    Bah...you missed the good old days. The endless berating of grampy bobby, constant mawking of Very Rusty, ATY's seemingly melancholic retorts to just about everything... I remember the endless debate about bringing back the "recs count", the devout devotion given to the now departed Darvlay. The debate forum was full of right wing-nuts like DSR and left wing bleeding hearts like VR...and everyone was always saying the general forum was NO GOOD ANYMORE.

The year now is 2017...my how the time flies
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 06:53
    No idea, I was banned 2 out of the last 10 or so.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 07:18
    Bah...you missed the good old days. The endless berating of grampy bobby, constant mawking of Very Rusty, ATY's seemingly melancholic retorts to just about everything... I remember the endless debate about bringing back the "recs count", the devout devotion given to the now departed Darvlay. The debate forum was full of right wing-nuts like DSR and left win ...[text shortened]... ys saying the general forum was NO GOOD ANYMORE.

The year now is 2017...my how the time flies
    Same old, same old.

Only the names have changed.

Well, some of them. 🙂
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 18:431 edit
    Originally posted by Seitse
    No idea, I was banned 2 out of the last 10 or so.
    I've been banned since I joined but I just hack in and post.

That reminds me, You're welcome Hillary.
    😵
  9. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 22:46
    It's been about a decade or so...
    time lord here...

quitcher bitchin,
    yesterday is the same as today...
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 23:49
    Originally posted by rookie54
    time lord here...

quitcher bitchin,
    yesterday is the same as today...
    rookie54,

You haven't changed a whole lot, not as many rhymes as at one time.

I guess I've mellowed out some from the good old days. hoh, seems to have stayed his old self.

Of course we are all 10 plus years older. I use to give old Phlabs, well actually he is/was younger than me, a very hard time when he was a Mod. Actually, when I think back I gave everyone a pretty hard time. Treated everyone equally....LOL...

Some things have changed for the better. Some things IMHO for the worst.

-VR
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '17 23:54

😵
    Aha.
  12. Playing with matches
    Moves
    19 Jan '17 02:42
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    rookie54,

You haven't changed a whole lot, not as many rhymes as at one time.

I guess I've mellowed out some from the good old days. hoh, seems to have stayed his old self.

Of course we are all 10 plus years older. I use to give old Phlabs, well actually he is/was younger than me, a very hard time when he was a Mod. Actually, when I think back I ...[text shortened]... y....LOL...

Some things have changed for the better. Some things IMHO for the worst.

-VR
    I miss the old you. Wound so tight any little fire would set you off like a rabid dog. I miss beating that old dog like a red headed step child.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Jan '17 13:09
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I miss the old you. Wound so tight any little fire would set you off like a rabid dog. I miss beating that old dog like a red headed step child.
    hoh,

Only problem now is you don't have the gang you had then backing you up. You are nothing by yourself. 😉 ... Just sayin'.......

-VR
  14. Playing with matches
    Moves
    19 Jan '17 13:35
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    hoh,

Only problem now is you don't have the gang you had then backing you up. You are nothing by yourself. 😉 ... Just sayin'.......

-VR
    Ha! I've never needed a gang to back me up. All were and still are vulnerable to my vituperation, denigrators observations and witty repertoire.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Jan '17 16:05
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Ha! I've never needed a gang to back me up. All were and still are vulnerable to my vituperation, denigrators observations and witty repertoire.
    Hoh,

Thanks for the laughs, you do make yourself look very silly at times!!! 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree