1. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jan '17 08:35
    I used to love tennis so much. As I watched it on TV, I constantly heard commentators say "Juice" and often would camera caught a spectator drinking orange juice. And I was proud when they said for example "15 all" or "30 all"; what a sportsmanship when even spectators get points for watching.
    But the crisis knocked to our door, too.
    When I finally managed to attempt a tennis match, I heard "juice" all right, not from commentators but from the umpire himself, but no one served juice to me.
    Golden old days are gone with wind.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    19 Jan '17 11:15
    Great Story!

Maybe someone should organise the writing contest, since Silverstriker can't do that this year.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Jan '17 22:12
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    I used to love tennis so much. As I watched it on TV, I constantly heard commentators say "Juice" and often would camera caught a spectator drinking orange juice. And I was proud when they said for example "15 all" or "30 all"; what a sportsmanship when even spectators get points for watching.
    But the crisis knocked to our door, too.
    When I finally man ...[text shortened]... ut from the umpire himself, but no one served juice to me.
    Golden old days are gone with wind.
    I thought 'juice' was some kind of football (American) thing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree