1. Standard memberBongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    STALKER ALERT!!
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 02:191 edit
    They have some of the best games in the world. I'm very impressed. I like their ONE NIGHT ULTIMATE Werewolf/Vampire/Alien. Its not dorky, all my friends love it. Have you ever played mafia? One Night is like mafia but better. There are bonus packs and everything. There is a free app for narrating so you dont have to do it.

I'm not trying to advertise or anything like that, I just really like the game.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 03:201 edit
    Originally posted by BongalloJoe
    They have some of the best games in the world. I'm very impressed. I like their ONE NIGHT ULTIMATE Werewolf/Vampire/Alien. Its not dorky, all my friends love it. Have you ever played mafia? One Night is like mafia but better. There are bonus packs and everything. There is a free app for narrating so you dont have to do it.

I'm not trying to advertise or anything like that, I just really like the game.
    Andrew, If you're knowledgeable about games, can you offer me any suggestions?

I'm a disabled adult who spends a lot of time at a desktop computer.
    I'm looking for one-person games which can be downloaded and played when computer is offline. I'm prepared to pay reasonable amounts for each game.

I already have a few solitaire card games and match3 games. I loved the original Angry Birds, bought the originals and maxed them out. But I loathe in-app purchases and only like powerups if they have to be earned by my playing skill. I also dislike timed games - I'm doing this for amusement, not to add more stress to my life. I'm also incredibly bad at hidden-object games!
  3. Standard memberBongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    STALKER ALERT!!
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 03:232 edits
    One night is a good party game, thats my best option for more than one player (rummikub is good also, 2-4 players.) One night, or at least the first pack, is best when played with 4+ people, and i think 9 or 10 is the maximim. I cannot think of any singleplayer games at the moment, but i'll think. You seem to like puzzle games. Is this correct?
  4. Standard memberBongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    STALKER ALERT!!
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 03:37
    Downloading steam might help. Steam is a very popular website/downloadable thingie where game creaters post their games for publicity. some games are free, and everything is very safe.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    13 Jul '17 05:09
    Originally posted by BongalloJoe
    Downloading steam might help. Steam is a very popular website/downloadable thingie where game creaters post their games for publicity. some games are free, and everything is very safe.
    Yes, I like puzzle games, the old Match-3s like Bejeweled too, but it has to be playable offline. I had a quick look at the STEAM site, there's a huge amount of stuff there, it'll take me a while to hunt through it. Thanks for that info. 🙂
  6. Standard memberBongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    STALKER ALERT!!
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 01:21
    I finally got the One Night Ultimate Alien today, it came in the mail. it seems very good, and i am playing it tomorrow with friends.
    find anything you like on steam?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree