29 Mar '17 05:00
    Mangos!!!!!!! 😉
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 12:392 edits
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Mangos!!!!!!! 😉
    haha! tis the season to be jolly tra la la la, la la la la

Mango season approaches me hearties! not those green hard things from South America but Honeydew mangoes from the heart of the Punjab, stick them in the fridge, make mango lassi (milkshake) with creamy yoghurt or mango icecream, oh man, tis the King of all fruits, the Mango! Get down to your local Asian fruit and veg man and barter for dem mangoes!

Seasons greetings to my Celtic cousin! peace and goodwill to all mango lovers!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 15:242 edits
    Four thumbs down for this? What is wrong with you people?

h8ters gonna h8.

😵
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 15:27
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    haha! tis the season to be jolly tra la la la, la la la la

Mango season approaches me hearties! not those green hard things from South America but Honeydew mangoes from the heart of the Punjab, stick them in the fridge, make mango lassi (milkshake) with creamy yoghurt or mango icecream, oh man, tis the King of all fruits, the Mango! Get down to yo ...[text shortened]... r dem mangoes!

Seasons greetings to my Celtic cousin! peace and goodwill to all mango lovers!
    Indeed. I used to live in Thailand and naturally had a telok (Thai gf)

So one day she grabs me by the hand saying 'mango, mango, mango'.

I was clueless. It turns out on Mango day the bf, being strong and tall, is supposed to climb the local mango tree and pick a BUNCH of mangos which the gf takes and makes mango juice, mango stew, mango salad and so forth.

So I climbed said rather huge mango tree and dropped a ton of mangos to the ground and she did all the mango dishes we had for a week! A good time was had by all!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 15:543 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse

I was clueless. It turns out on Mango day the bf, being strong and tall, is supposed to climb the local mango tree and pick a BUNCH of mangos which the gf takes and makes mango juice, mango stew, mango salad and so f ...[text shortened]... os to the ground and she did all the mango dishes we had for a week! A good time was had by all!
    A noble tradition my son, every man should be made to climb a mango tree to bring back the said mangoes to prove his love!
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 17:46
    Originally posted by sonhouse

I was clueless. It turns out on Mango day the bf, being strong and tall, is supposed to climb the local mango tree and pick a BUNCH of mangos which the gf takes and makes mango juice, mango stew, mango salad and so f ...[text shortened]... os to the ground and she did all the mango dishes we had for a week! A good time was had by all!
    Probably a lot cheaper then at the market as well... going for 50 baht a kilo now. Papaya 30, cheapest i found was 20 a kilo. Still quite early in the season though so hopefully gets cheaper... so good though.
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 17:47

h8ters gonna h8.

😵
    Inbreds 😉
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 21:113 edits
    Inbreds 😉
    Bwahaha they been biting on those acidic oranges too long. Cheer up people its Mango Season!

YouTube : Underneath the Mango tree
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 21:201 edit
    Bwahaha they been biting on those acidic oranges too long. Cheer up people its Mango Season!

[youtube Underneath the Mango tree]9WzJ5YV62zs[/youtube]
    I see that you are about as popular as a turd in a swimming pool today.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '17 21:251 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I see that you are about as popular as a turd in a swimming pool today.
    I see you have been eating lemons and limes today. Get down to Green St and get some of dem Mangoes, you will cheer up instantly!
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 08:33

h8ters gonna h8.

😵
    Up to about 50 between us now, can only to jealously and people jumping on the bandwagon.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 08:38
    Up to about 50 between us now, can only to jealously and people jumping on the bandwagon.
    Man we live in very cynical times! trolls, forum bullies, populist voters and now Mango h8ters! They sooooo jealous just supping their lemons and limes! 😵
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 13:20
    Man we live in very cynical times! trolls, forum bullies, populist voters and now Mango h8ters! They sooooo jealous just supping their lemons and limes! 😵
    Maybe it's your breath.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 15:593 edits
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Maybe it's your breath.
    I doubt that , the sweet smell of mango emanating from my honey breath is like scented jasmine fragrance as it permeates the tropical air scenting everything it touches with its sweet floral aroma. Its more likely they just all jealous and mango haters or bitter as the cud ol lemon suckers like you. 😵
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Mar '17 16:16
    Probably a lot cheaper then at the market as well... going for 50 baht a kilo now. Papaya 30, cheapest i found was 20 a kilo. Still quite early in the season though so hopefully gets cheaper... so good though.
    Do you live in Thailand right now? If it is 50 Baht that is 1.49 per fruit US. About the same as it is here. Problem with that is the average Thai wage is what, ten times lower than in the US, which makes the price in US terms more like 15 bucks per unit.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree