1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    19 Mar '17 23:49
    I'm disappointed that we have so few voters. This is one of the few general forum threads worth reading, and readers should at least make the effort to offer their choices, in recognition of the effort put in by the writers.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 06:04
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I'm disappointed that we have so few voters. This is one of the few general forum threads worth reading, and readers should at least make the effort to offer their choices, in recognition of the effort put in by the writers.
    I myself found it not easy to choose (and I had the advantage to have two candidates off limits 🙂 ). I would also enjoy some comments if delivered in a friendly and encouraging fassion.
  3. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 08:34
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I myself found it not easy to choose (and I had the advantage to have two candidates off limits 🙂 ). I would also enjoy some comments if delivered in a friendly and encouraging fassion.
    One noticed sir you preferred my story last year with the decomposing badger in the sock drawer.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 08:40
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I would also enjoy some comments if delivered in a friendly and encouraging fassion.
    It's "fashion", sonny Jim. I'd give up if I were you.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 13:44
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's "fashion", sonny Jim. I'd give up if I were you.
    I'd say his English is pretty good for not being his first language.

How's your German?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 06:46
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I'd say his English is pretty good for not being his first language.

How's your German?
    As ever you missed the point, unsighted as you were, perhaps, by the swish lines of your hasty cartoon swipe. My quip was a self-pastiche triggered by the two specific things he said he would enjoy.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 19:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    As ever you missed the point, unsighted as you were, perhaps, by the swish lines of your hasty cartoon swipe. My quip was a self-pastiche triggered by the two specific things he said he would enjoy.
    Oh, the irony.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Mar '17 00:05
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Oh, the irony.
    Bingo!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree