1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 02:35
    If a person wants to buy shoes or pants or a shirt the person is also happy to pay an additional 10 percent on already taxed dollars.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 02:40
    Originally posted by Eladar
    If a person wants to buy shoes or pants or a shirt the person is also happy to pay an additional 10 percent on already taxed dollars.
    Just looked up that tax. It is a general tax only federal. Not just for medical care.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 02:49
    Just looked up that tax. It is a general tax only federal. Not just for medical care.
    It's still a complete outrage that the majority of people would be allowed to actually vote for taxes that everybody has to pay.

Or something like that.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 03:31
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    It's still a complete outrage that the majority of people would be allowed to actually vote for taxes that everybody has to pay.

Or something like that.
    Comolete outrage at the arrogant person who speaks for all.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 04:59
    It's a federal tax collected on behalf of the states, who signed over their right to tax to the Feds several decades ago. It's 100% distributed back to the states, who spend almost all of it on hospitals - it's accepted that the states' biggest expense by far is health. It's only "general" in the way that it's collected nationally by the Feds.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 05:58
    Comolete outrage at the arrogant person who speaks for all.
    The People speak for all and each individual gets a vote, not a veto. So long as the Natural Rights of all are protected, that is surely in keeping with any theory of a representative democratic State.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 01:29
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    It's a federal tax collected on behalf of the states, who signed over their right to tax to the Feds several decades ago. It's 100% distributed back to the states, who spend almost all of it on hospitals - it's accepted that the states' biggest expense by far is health. It's only "general" in the way that it's collected nationally by the Feds.
    Thanks for clearing that up. I thought it might go for other things as well. Our sales taxes get applied to all sorts of things.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 01:30
    The People speak for all and each individual gets a vote, not a veto. So long as the Natural Rights of all are protected, that is surely in keeping with any theory of a representative democratic State.
    Nice to see that you speak for the people comrad.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 02:08
    Nice to see that you speak for the people comrad.
    🙄🙄🙄
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 02:18
    I guess by your logic all of the people of the US gladly elected Trump as President of the United States.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 03:021 edit
    I guess by your logic all of the people of the US gladly elected Trump as President of the United States.
    If by my logic you mean the logic of Lockean democracies such as the US, then the People will have to deal with the consequences of his election and obey the policies that result from it unless those policies contradict the Natural Law and then they are morally free to disobey them.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 03:14
    If by my logic you mean the logic of Lockean democracies such as the US, then the People will have to deal with the consequences of his election and obey the policies that result from it unless those policies contradict the Natural Law and then they are morally free to disobey them.
    So you agree everyone in the United States is happy Trump was elected according to your logic.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 16:32
    So you agree everyone in the United States is happy Trump was elected according to your logic.
    Yeah, anybody reading the post you are responding to could easily see that that was EXACTLY what I was saying.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 12:19
    Just how divisive is this Trump administration? Its very difficult to get any real sense of it purely by reading articles. Only yesterday I was reading an article which likened it to the civil war. Is it really that divisive?
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 13:29
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Just how divisive is this Trump administration? Its very difficult to get any real sense of it purely by reading articles. Only yesterday I was reading an article which likened it to the civil war. Is it really that divisive?
    To a vast majority of Americans? No

To the extremists leftists and facist of both right and left? I hope so

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree