1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Sep '16 04:231 edit
    Why is it when I hear left wingers ramble on about moving if a Republican is ever elected President, they always mention moving to Canada?

Why not Mexico? Are they bigots?
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Sep '16 08:541 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Why is it when I hear left wingers ramble on about moving if a Republican is ever elected President, they always mention moving to Canada?

Why not Mexico? Are they bigots?
    canada is objectively better.

just because sane people don't believe mexican immigrants are rapists doesn't mean they can't choose a country that has a better standard of living

EDIT:
    don't know why i keep responding to you. obvious answers to retarded questions. it's not like the 2 or 3 people here that agree with you would get it.
  3. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    29 Sep '16 09:041 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    canada is objectively better.

just because sane people don't believe mexican immigrants are rapists doesn't mean they can't choose a country that has a better standard of living

EDIT:
    don't know why i keep responding to you. obvious answers to retarded questions. it's not like the 2 or 3 people here that agree with you would get it.
    It is your contention that Trump called Mexicans rapist?

Can you be more specific, all mexicans or only males, or only males of a certain age range.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Sep '16 11:26
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    [b]canada is objectively better.
    Why?

Sounds pretty bigoted to me.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    29 Sep '16 13:39
    Why?

Sounds pretty bigoted to me.
    It doesn't sound bigoted to me. If it's a choice between a country where my first language is spoken, and one where it is not, my selection would be obvious to any person other than someone like whodey.
  6. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    29 Sep '16 17:25
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    It doesn't sound bigoted to me. If it's a choice between a country where my first language is spoken, and one where it is not, my selection would be obvious to any person other than someone like whodey.
    Canada is not a significant change from the US. Going from Detroit to Windsor is much like going to any other Detroit suburb. There is little or no French spoken there. For that you have to go to Quebec (Montreal). I don't know much about the rest of the border west of Detroit. As far as I know, English is the language of choice anywhere but Quebec/Montreal.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Sep '16 21:501 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '16 01:39
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    So you don't like people who do not speak your own language?

Eeks!! And we thought Trump was xenophobic.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '16 01:42
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    1) So liberals despise multiculturalism. They only want people around them who can speak their own language.
    2) Liberals don't like to live around poor folk. They want to move to a place where they have gated communities.
    3) Canada has less corruption? I thought liberals would want to immigrate to Mexico so they could become voters so that they could democratically transform Mexico into a utopia like they made the US and Canada.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Sep '16 01:52

11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Sep '16 02:13
    So you don't like people who do not speak your own language?

Eeks!! And we thought Trump was xenophobic.
    Egads, you are becoming like FMF.
  12. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    30 Sep '16 02:31
    Yes and no. It's true that Conservative Americans are more likely than Liberal Americans to oppose the immigration of non-English-speaking people, but Conservative' Americans are not more likely to live in 'gated communities, some do of course, but many more are poor people from the South and the rust belt. Regarding racism and hypocrisy among Liberal Americans, I would say racism exists within most people (though they may not admit it) so this is a case of the pot calling the kettle.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '16 02:42
    When did I argue any such thing?

I'm only discussing liberals here who say they will leave the country if a Republican wins the White House.

Please stay on topic and only add relevant posts.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Sep '16 02:43

15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '16 02:43
    Originally posted by mchill
    Yes and no. It's true that Conservative Americans are more likely than Liberal Americans to oppose the immigration of non-English-speaking people, but Conservative' Americans are not more likely to live in 'gated communities, some do of course, but many more are poor people from the South and the rust belt. Regarding racism and hypocrisy among Liberal America ...[text shortened]... thin most people (though they may not admit it) so this is a case of the pot calling the kettle.
    From what I've seen, the establishment, i.e. inner city Washington DC and the media and corporate America, favor Hillary.

Why is that?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree