1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 15:59
    This is nearly as funny as the whole Trump presidency.

The republicants have both houses and the president and they still can't slay Obamacare... their source of hatred and motivation the last 6 years or so.

Rightwing American nutjobs really are quite impotent. That's probably why they need big guns.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 20:08
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Gullible? I've been saying for some time that the Article V movement is the conservatives only hope. I was not even a Trump supporter.

The gullible people are those who thought that voting for Barry would give them affordable health care. In fact, they really thought that their premiums would go down and they could keep their own doctor and insurance p ...[text shortened]... hat is the answer to all their problems instead of creating more problems. Those are the fools.
    This post is so wrong about so many things that I cannot even begin to plumb the depths of its 'wrongness'. So I'll just repeat what I always say to you: Just. Stop. Lying.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 20:28
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    This is nearly as funny as the whole Trump presidency.

The republicants have both houses and the president and they still can't slay Obamacare... their source of hatred and motivation the last 6 years or so.

Rightwing American nutjobs really are quite impotent. That's probably why they need big guns.
    What's funny is your totally ignorant point view.

Where do you get your US politics information?
  4. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 20:34
    What has changed with Obamacare?

Was it not the GOP who voted to repeal Obamacare in 2015, only to have Obama veto it? Why can't they repeal it now? Is it because they know that Trump will sign it and the last thing they really wanted?

Also, why are their no Dims defending Obamacare? All we hear is the need for a single payer system. The ink is not ...[text shortened]... lapse so that everyone is forced into a single payer system.

We are ruled by a party of one.
    Single payer was the plan all along.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 13:16
    Originally posted by @kquinn909
    Sh. It's still a secret I think.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 13:22
    Originally posted by @eladar
    What's funny is your totally ignorant point view.

Where do you get your US politics information?
    Yeah, I'm sure that's the problem.

You fearing bunch of hate smothered morons.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 14:172 edits
    Originally posted by @kquinn909
    If only that were true.

Bernie Sanders is about the only one who's been pushing for it, as early as 2009, because really, it's the only plan that makes sense.
  8. Germany
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 17:54
    It's hilarious how the ventriloquist dummies on this forum talk about single-payer health care as if it's some scary monster under their bed their mommies told them about.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 23:23
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Yeah, I'm sure that's the problem.

You fearing bunch of hate smothered morons.
    I've tried to educate you about American politics, but you continue saying things that show that you are as ignorant as ever.

We have two parties by name, but in fact we have one dominant group that controls both parties. The Democrats are totally controlled but the Republicans have more individuals willing to stand up for what is right. There aren't enough controlled Republicans to get what they want, especially since there are things like talk radio that inform people about what is actually going on.

Trump was elected by people who wanted the controlling class gone, but as soon as Trump got elected he started sucking up to the controlling group. His problem is that there are too many independent Republicans to allow the controlling group t do what they want.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 23:36
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    It's hilarious how the ventriloquist dummies on this forum talk about single-payer health care as if it's some scary monster under their bed their mommies told them about.
    Ok, I'm an idiot. Just what is 'single payer' anyway?
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 02:09
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    If only that were true.

Bernie Sanders is about the only one who's been pushing for it, as early as 2009, because really, it's the only plan that makes sense.
    Bernie has his hands full with his revolution and his followers trying to kill of the GOP Congress.

Someone else needs to pick up the slack.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 12:15
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Actually, it's the scary monster under their bed that FoxNews told them about.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 12:17
    Bernie has his hands full with his revolution and his followers trying to kill of the GOP Congress.

Someone else needs to pick up the slack.
    Kill off?

No one's trying to "kill off" anyone, you fear-mongering fool.

You really, really need to stop watching FoxNews.
  14. Germany
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 12:31
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Ok, I'm an idiot. Just what is 'single payer' anyway?
    It's how for instance the U.S. Army is funded. The government provides the budget, and services are paid for partially by directly purchasing services and goods, and partially through using the budget to purchase services and goods from private contractors.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree