1. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 03:34
    I watched Trevor Noah the other night and he made the observation that the Trump presidency really makes sense when you see him for what he is. Just an old guy, with old guy perspective.

So maybe I'm getting it all wrong. Rather than think of him as someone dangerous, a threat to democracy and the world as we know it, maybe he is more like that embarrassing uncle that tends to act inappropriately at family occasions, hugging a bit too close, kissing the women folk with a bit of tongue, you know the guy...
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 03:59
    Originally posted by kmax87
    I watched Trevor Noah the other night and he made the observation that the Trump presidency really makes sense when you see him for what he is. Just an old guy, with old guy perspective.

So maybe I'm getting it all wrong. Rather than think of him as someone dangerous, a threat to democracy and the world as we know it, maybe he is more like that embarrassi ...[text shortened]... sions, hugging a bit too close, kissing the women folk with a bit of tongue, you know the guy...
    I know the guy, Joe Biden
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 04:02

So maybe I'm getting it all wrong. Rather than think of him as someone dangerous, a threat to democracy and the world as we know it, maybe he is more like that embarrassi ...[text shortened]... sions, hugging a bit too close, kissing the women folk with a bit of tongue, you know the guy...
    Was being old Hillary's and Bernie's problem as well?
  4. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 04:29
    Originally posted by whodey
    Was being old Hillary's and Bernie's problem as well?
    Well here's the thing. Not all old people were created equal. Some are almost permanently locked into the past, without the ability or enthusiam to make sense of the present let alone promote a coherant achievable vision of the future.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 05:05
    Well here's the thing. Not all old people were created equal. Some are almost permanently locked into the past, without the ability or enthusiam to make sense of the present let alone promote a coherant achievable vision of the future.
    https://www.marxists.org/history/ussr/sounds/lyrics/international.htm
  6. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 05:37
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I know the guy, Joe Biden
    Touché.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree