1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 23:421 edit
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Non Christians are such great sources when it comes to explaining the nature of God.
    Clearly your outstanding Christian compassion shows that you have achieved the moral high road.

Not exactly.

Are you blaming your 'superior understanding' of God for your pathetic lack of compassion?
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    22 Jul '17 04:25
    Non Christians are such great sources when it comes to explaining the nature of God.
    And given that you are a non-Christian, I take it you think yourself a 'great source'.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Jul '17 04:54
    Originally posted by @twhitehead
    And given that you are a non-Christian, I take it you think yourself a 'great source'.
    Given that I know God and take Jesus as Lord, but you are right in that makes me different than many christians around here.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '17 08:25
    Given that I know God and take Jesus as Lord, but you are right in that makes me different than many christians around here.
    no you do not. you just wished death on a fellow man. you are nothing like a christian should be.
  5. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    22 Jul '17 08:43
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    no you do not. you just wished death on a fellow man. you are nothing like a christian should be.
    You wish your fellow man to be subservient to your dream feelings, what does that make you.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Jul '17 14:58
    Originally posted by @wajoma
    You wish your fellow man to be subservient to your dream feelings, what does that make you.
    A happy serf?
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Jul '17 18:56
    Given that I know God and take Jesus as Lord,
    Sprft... yeah, that's why "Love thy neighbour" is such a curse-word for you.

Don't fool yourself, Eladar, the only gods you and Whodey actually serve with your behaviour rather than your tongues are molech and mammon.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '17 03:16
    I heard McCain say that he will beat this and return to the Senate.

I believe him.

I can picture McCain putting the Grim reaper in a head lock and body slamming him to the ground so he can return to the Senate.

He will be there at least another 100 years.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Jul '17 04:403 edits
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    Sprft... yeah, that's why "Love thy neighbour" is such a curse-word for you.

Don't fool yourself, Eladar, the only gods you and Whodey actually serve with your behaviour rather than your tongues are molech and mammon.
    Love isn't a word you understand. All you know is sin and debauchery. The fate of Sodom and Gomorra is the only thing you and your society can look forward.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '17 14:32
    Love isn't a word you understand. All you know is sin and debauchery. The fate of Sodom and Gomorra is the only thing you and your society can look forward.
    and that is another reason you are not christian. jesus forgives. jesus doesn't threaten anyone with the fate of Sodom and Gomorrah.

you are a hateful prick, preaching something you don't understand and never will be.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Jul '17 15:01
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I heard McCain say that he will beat this and return to the Senate.

I believe him.

I can picture McCain putting the Grim reaper in a head lock and body slamming him to the ground so he can return to the Senate.

He will be there at least another 100 years.
    How come every time some B list celebrity or minor Democrat functionary says something "disrespectful" about King Donald, you feel compelled to decry our lost values of civility yet when some posters here and low level Republicans actively root for John McCain's death you are silent?
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Jul '17 15:09
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    How come every time some B list celebrity or minor Democrat functionary says something "disrespectful" about King Donald, you feel compelled to decry our lost values of civility yet when some posters here and low level Republicans actively root for John McCain's death you are silent?
    Low level Republican?

You can throw John McCain in there with Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, and Paul Ryan. They are bought and paid for establishment types.

And Trump hopped right into bed with them.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    23 Jul '17 15:11
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    and that is another reason you are not christian. jesus forgives. jesus doesn't threaten anyone with the fate of Sodom and Gomorrah.

you are a hateful prick, preaching something you don't understand and never will be.
    Another antichristian trying to define what it means to be a christian.

You are correct, I am not a christian by your definition of the term.
  14. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    23 Jul '17 15:30
    My final thought on the subject. Will this brain tumor affect his critical thinking/decision making process? Me thinks he needs to resign.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 17:06
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    I am not rooting for McCain's death.

I'm merely stating how tired I am of career Congressmen. McCain has Joe Paterno syndrome. Some people just don't know when to hang it up, especially those in Congress it seems.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree