1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    22 May '16 00:56
    Assuming that a teen was properly educated about sex from school and their parents, would it be wrong for parents to allow their children to have sex in the privacy of their owns rooms? Are there any reasons apart from religious ones to not allow this?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 May '16 01:15
    Originally posted by vivify
    Assuming that a teen was properly educated about sex from school and their parents, would it be wrong for parents to allow their children to have sex in the privacy of their owns rooms? Are there any reasons apart from religious ones to not allow this?
    Is it wrong?

Is it right to help others break the law? Or are you asking if God approves or if I approve? My guess is you just want to know what the all mighty state thinks.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    22 May '16 01:41
    Originally posted by whodey
    Is it wrong?

Is it right to help others break the law?
    Is it a crime in all 50 states for teens to have sex with each other?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 May '16 02:37
    Is it a crime in all 50 states for teens to have sex with each other?
    I believe it is a crime for ALL teens in ALL 50 states to have sex with each other. 😛
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    22 May '16 02:38
    Shall we let teens have gangbangs in the bathroom at home?
  6. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    22 May '16 02:47
    I believe it is a crime for ALL teens in ALL 50 states to have sex with each other. 😛
    Really? What law is that?
  7. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    22 May '16 02:58
    Whodey...if two 18 year old married teens decide to have sex in the home of one of their parents, I don't think that's a crime, as a matter of fact I'm sure it goes on millions of times a week. Where are you getting this from??
  8. Germany
    Moves
    22 May '16 07:46
    Parents might be concerned about their daughter getting pregnant (or a son impregnating a girl), or losing face if it is revealed to friends, family or neighbours. These reasons don't seem too religious to me.
  9. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    22 May '16 12:21
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Parents might be concerned about their daughter getting pregnant (or a son impregnating a girl), or losing face if it is revealed to friends, family or neighbours. These reasons don't seem too religious to me.
    In the OP, I mentioned the teens being educated about sex, which would mean the teens would be both educated about, and have access to birth control.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 May '16 12:401 edit
    Originally posted by bill718
    Whodey...if two 18 year old married teens decide to have sex in the home of one of their parents, I don't think that's a crime, as a matter of fact I'm sure it goes on millions of times a week. Where are you getting this from??
    I was assuming what was meant was children under the legal age of consent, my bad.

Then again, maybe Obama wrote an executive order doing away with those ages of consent over the weekend.
  11. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    22 May '16 22:10
    I was assuming what was meant was children under the legal age of consent, my bad.

Then again, maybe Obama wrote an executive order doing away with those ages of consent over the weekend.
    Where do you see a law that disallows two 16 year olds from having sex with each other?
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    23 May '16 00:261 edit
    Originally posted by sh76
    Where do you see a law that disallows two 16 year olds from having sex with each other?
    wiki says california

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree