1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Jul '16 08:33
    YouTube

Jon Stewart talking about his interest of gymnastics, now that the summer olympics are close. More specific, the contortions that conservatives have to make to justify supporting Trump, someone who embodies all the things they said they hated about Obama.

Enjoy. Or don't.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 05:16
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik

Jon Stewart talking about his interest of gymnastics, now that the summer olympics are close. More specific, the contortions that conservatives have to make to justify supporting Trump, someone who embodies all the things they said they hated about Obama.

Enjoy. Or don't.
    He's a hack without the courage to use his real name, but willing to stand in judgment of those who are in the arena... worse: under the guise that "he's only kidding," "no, seriously, I mean this," "just joking, I don't," "but I do... maybe."
    Give it a rest.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 09:50
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    He's a hack without the courage to use his real name, but willing to stand in judgment of those who are in the arena... worse: under the guise that "he's only kidding," "no, seriously, I mean this," "just joking, I don't," "but I do... maybe."
    Give it a rest.
    Every time I read one of your posts, I think the same thing.

And that thing is: Was he dropped on his head one too many times as a child?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 12:34
    Give it a rest.
    But your buddy Bill O'reilly never lies, always tells the truth, right?
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 12:45
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    But your buddy Bill O'reilly never lies, always tells the truth, right?
    The lot of them are in it together.
    Some just spout the clichés which pacifies one group while others suckle another.
    Literally, the dumbest people in history.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 12:46
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Every time I read one of your posts, I think the same thing.

And that thing is: Was he dropped on his head one too many times as a child?
    I had no idea my posts trigger your thoughts on Jon Stewart.
    That's kinda weird, really.
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 13:012 edits
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik

Enjoy. Or don't.
    I saw this a few days ago but I didn't post it because at this point it's just preaching to the choir. There's nothing that will make Trump supporters go "oh, I didn't think of it that way". They're locked in no matter what stupidity or infantile things Trump does or exhibits.

But, it does expose the hypocrisy of their own party, and that's always good.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 14:26
    The lot of them are in it together.
    Some just spout the clichés which pacifies one group while others suckle another.
    Literally, the dumbest people in history.
    WHAT? You are putting down the right wing god Oreilly? What about Rush Limberger?
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 16:33
    I thought Jon Stewart crawled under a rock to retire.

Must be getting nervous about Hilldog.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Jul '16 17:04
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    WHAT? You are putting down the right wing god Oreilly? What about Rush Limberger?
    Again, the lot of them cannot be trusted.
    They have done everything possible to eliminate trust in the media, and the politicians have so poisoned the well, we're not likely to recover anything for which we once stood.
    They are pigs at the trough, greedily consuming the fat of the land until there is nothing left.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree