1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Jul '17 23:39
    http://www.salon.com/2017/07/19/jeff-sessions-expanded-civil-asset-forfeiture-policy-is-even-being-blasted-by-conservatives/

Take everything you have on SUSPICION of of a crime, no trial, no lawyer. This goes back to the witch trials, just accuse someone and you get everything taken.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 00:10
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    http://www.salon.com/2017/07/19/jeff-sessions-expanded-civil-asset-forfeiture-policy-is-even-being-blasted-by-conservatives/

Take everything you have on SUSPICION of of a crime, no trial, no lawyer. This goes back to the witch trials, just accuse someone and you get everything taken.
    It is the rule of law in Oklahoma.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 01:13
    Originally posted by @eladar
    It is the rule of law in Oklahoma.
    I am severely glad not to be living in the hell of Oklahoma then. You figure trampling on the 4th and 5 amendments is ok then?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 07:01
    I am severely glad not to be living in the hell of Oklahoma then. You figure trampling on the 4th and 5 amendments is ok then?
    What do you want? It's Oklahoma.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 07:28

This must be what Trump was covering up for when he had the interview today today about his displeasure with Sessions, and how he said he would never have appointed him if he knew he was going to recuse himself. Covering up this story about Sessions expanding the forfeiture policy must be why he said something so outlandish today to the NY Times. Now that's all they're talking about on the news channels, how Trump is pissed that he didn't get the puppet he thought he was appointing, and not a freaking peep about this story about the forfeiture policy.

Either Trump is dumber than dirt, or he's crazy like a fox.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 10:27
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    This must be what Trump was covering up for when he had the interview today today about his displeasure with Sessions, and how he said he would never have appointed him if he knew he was going to recuse himself. Covering up this story about Sessions expanding the forfeiture policy must be why he said something so outlandish today to the NY Times. Now tha ...[text shortened]... tory about the forfeiture policy.

Either Trump is dumber than dirt, or he's crazy like a fox.
    You can be stupid and still be sly. Why aren't americans screaming their heads off over this anyway?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 13:48
    You can be stupid and still be sly. Why aren't americans screaming their heads off over this anyway?
    You know how Americans are.

They'll say "If you haven't done anything wrong, you have no reason to worry", and then when it DOES come down to them being treated harshly, they cry about it. Nazi Germany could very well happen here. No one is vigilant any more.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 14:27
    Of course not, but you are right Oklahoma is a hell hole.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 15:31
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Of course not, but you are right Oklahoma is a hell hole.
    My mom was born in Oklahoma and quite glad to be living near San Diego now.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '17 15:36
    My mom was born in Oklahoma and quite glad to be living near San Diego now.
    Get rid of the traffic, graffiti and razor wire and it would be much nicer. Live further inland and you get to add smog.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree