1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    17 May '16 15:061 edit
    Marco Rubio is the latest GOP candidate to go on a rampage against the media. Yawn....The GOP is always blaming the media for all their problems. You notice they never rant against the media when the media is raking Hillary Clinton over the coals over her emails or Benghazi. Boo Hoo Hoo. What a bunch of crybabies!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/marco-rubio-goes-twitter-rant-000000686.html
  2. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    17 May '16 15:22
    Originally posted by bill718
    Marco Rubio is the latest GOP candidate to go on a rampage against the media. Yawn....The GOP is always blaming the media for all their problems. You notice they never rant against the media when the media is raking Hillary Clinton over the coals over her emails or Benghazi. Boo Hoo Hoo. What a bunch of crybabies!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/marco-rubio-goes-twitter-rant-000000686.html
    The media has been pretty silent about Hillary's emails. Not as silent as Hillary would have liked.

I would like to see GOP politicians refrain from complaints about the media. It is what it is, and most people accept that a majority of journalists in whatever media are liberal. Grousing about it just makes him look petty. Talk to your own media!

Seems you are the crybaby!
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 May '16 05:321 edit
    Except that CNN is quickly becoming the 'Trump Channel'.

"ALL Trump, ALL the time!"

I also read somewhere that broadcast media gave Trump upwards of 2 billion dollars worth of free media exposure during the primaries, far and away the most given to any candidate, and yet no one's crying for 'equal time' yet.
  4. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    18 May '16 12:57
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Except that CNN is quickly becoming the 'Trump Channel'.

"ALL Trump, ALL the time!"

I also read somewhere that broadcast media gave Trump upwards of 2 billion dollars worth of free media exposure during the primaries, far and away the most given to any candidate, and yet no one's crying for 'equal time' yet.
    I'm not a conspiracy guy, but if I were, the excessive amount of Trump exposure during the primaries would be my first exhibit as evidence of a media conspiracy to undermine the Republican party.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    18 May '16 13:35
    Originally posted by sh76
    I'm not a conspiracy guy, but if I were, the excessive amount of Drumpf exposure during the primaries would be my first exhibit as evidence of a media conspiracy to undermine the Republican party.
    pfff, it's much more simple than that.

trump gets ratings, ratings get money. cnn wants money.
  6. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    18 May '16 13:38
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi

Yes, I know.

Hence the "If"
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 May '16 13:441 edit
    Originally posted by sh76
    I'm not a conspiracy guy, but if I were, the excessive amount of Trump exposure during the primaries would be my first exhibit as evidence of a media conspiracy to undermine the Republican party.
    Jon Stewart showed us how the media treats people whom they don't want elected. They just ignore them.

YouTube
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 May '16 13:58
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi

I still don't understand why he gets the ratings he does. To me he has never been that entertaining. For example, I never had the urge to watch his reality show.

Could it be that the media has convinced us that he is entertaining?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree