1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 11:181 edit
    Mr. Reince Priebus, Donald Trump's obedient little lap dog said Trump should be taken seriously when he calls press ‘the enemy’

The framers of our Constitution insisted on freedom of the press. Without it, there will be only state approved press...just like Russia, China and North Korea. Is this what you want REPUBLICANS??

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/priebus-trump-should-be-taken-seriously-when-he-calls-press-%E2%80%98the-enemy%E2%80%99/ar-AAn5IFo
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 13:39
    When Republicans say the media is the enemy, they only mean non-right-wing sources.

That's why Trump proudly referenced Breitbart to defend his positions, and why conservatives on this site constantly (almost exclusively) post links to them and other right-wing sites.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 13:532 edits
    Originally posted by mchill
    Mr. Reince Priebus, Donald Trump's obedient little lap dog said Trump should be taken seriously when he calls press ‘the enemy’

The framers of our Constitution insisted on freedom of the press. Without it, there will be only state approved press...just like Russia, China and North Korea. Is this what you want REPUBLICANS??

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/ ...[text shortened]... iebus-trump-should-be-taken-seriously-when-he-calls-press-%E2%80%98the-enemy%E2%80%99/ar-AAn5IFo
    I've watched many Presidential debates years gone by and I can tell you that the press, like CNN, favors the DNC based on how question were asked or how many times questions were or were not asked, etc.. Given that CNN was recently giving Hillary debate questions before the debate, I think it safe to assume that such news sources are the enemy of the GOP. In fact, they are merely an extension of the DNC.

To understand the bias of news sources, all one has to do is study who supplies them money and who pressures them to not report on certain stories, or if they do, what to say. It's really that simple.

To think that any news source should be trusted is laughable.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 13:59
    Originally posted by whodey
    I've watched many Presidential debates years gone by and I can tell you that the press, like CNN, favors the DNC based on how question were asked or how many times questions were or were not asked, etc.. Given that CNN was recently giving Hillary debate questions before the debate, I think it safe to assume that such news sources are the enemy of the GOP. In ...[text shortened]... say. It's really that simple.

Look at Trump.
    Look at him! Listen to him.
    Listen to his advisors and the people in his team.

You don't need an objective news source to tell you it's seriously FF'd up.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 14:41
    Originally posted by mchill

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/ ...[text shortened]... iebus-trump-should-be-taken-seriously-when-he-calls-press-%E2%80%98the-enemy%E2%80%99/ar-AAn5IFo
    Who di you think is the real press? Corporate bug press or the little guy press?
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 13:38
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Look at Trump.
    Look at him! Listen to him.
    Listen to his advisors and the people in his team.

You don't need an objective news source to tell you it's seriously FF'd up.
    You're fired! 😠
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 14:50
    Originally posted by vivify
    When Republicans say the media is the enemy, they only mean non-right-wing sources.

That's why Drumpf proudly referenced Breitbart to defend his positions, and why conservatives on this site constantly (almost exclusively) post links to them and other right-wing sites.
    no, actually i think they only mean media that go against them.
    fox news is starting to call foul to at the latest fascist crap coming from the white house. how long until fox news will be branded an enemy too?
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 15:19
    I've watched many Presidential debates years gone by and I can tell you that the press, like CNN, favors the DNC based on how question were asked or how many times questions were or were not asked, etc.. Given that CNN was recently giving Hillary debate questions before the debate, I think it safe to assume that such news sources are the enemy of the GOP. In ...[text shortened]... say. It's really that simple.

"To think that any news source should be trusted is laughable."

Remember that the next time you cite a news source.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 16:42
    You're fired! 😠
    Dude, I wasn't even applying.

Believe me, your stupidity is equalled only by your ignorance.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 17:57
    Originally posted by JS357
    "To think that any news source should be trusted is laughable."

Remember that the next time you cite a news source.
    All news sources should be suspect.

The greatest value is seeing where the powers that be wish to steer us like cattle.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree