1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Nov '16 15:10
    I have nothing against the real prostitutes. Selling sex is a respectable and useful profession, a public service even. I am talking about the prostitutes that would go against everything they stand for, that would break their principles (what little they have) just for some scraps from the table of da Trump

Let's recount exactly who came to support Trump despite having said he would be bad for the US in the past, despite Trump having viciously attacked them, etc.

Cruz is the worse and saddest whore. No points there.
    Chris Christie is very close behind and favourite for being Trump's gimp.

Mitt Romney is the newest whore. Even discussing the possibility of joining Trump's staff is awful, especially after he was so vocal in the election.
  2. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    29 Nov '16 15:18
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    I have nothing against the real prostitutes. Selling sex is a respectable and useful profession, a public service even. I am talking about the prostitutes that would go against everything they stand for, that would break their principles (what little they have) just for some scraps from the table of da Trump

Let's recount exactly who came to support Tr ...[text shortened]... possibility of joining Trump's staff is awful, especially after he was so vocal in the election.
    But someone like you who said they would never support Clinton is principled when they change their mind. Politicians are simply people seeking jobs. I'd change my resume too if I were interviewing a different job.
  3. Subscribershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Nov '16 17:54

Let's recount exactly who came to support Tr ...[text shortened]... possibility of joining Trump's staff is awful, especially after he was so vocal in the election.
    I thought you were talking about the mother's of the right wing bastards who defecate all over this forum....
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Nov '16 20:45
    Originally posted by quackquack
    But someone like you who said they would never support Clinton is principled when they change their mind. Politicians are simply people seeking jobs. I'd change my resume too if I were interviewing a different job.
    and you would be a whore. depending on how far you would be willing to go to get a job.
  5. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    29 Nov '16 21:08
    and you would be a whore. depending on how far you would be willing to go to get a job.
    It's nothing unique about the GOP. We can start correcting this problems by shrinking government.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 13:412 edits
    Zahlanzi asks, "How many prostitutes are there in the GOP?"

Although I'm guessing a more accurate question might be, "How many politicians in the GOP are prostitutes?"

The obvious answer is, "All of them."
  7. Subscribershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 18:23
    Republican politician?

At least a whore has an honorable career.
  8. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 20:51

Has anybody heard from Christie lately? He's probably regretting putting Trump's in-law in prison.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 13:24
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Has anybody heard from Christie lately? He's probably regretting putting Trump's in-law in prison.
    I must've missed this. Who are you talking about?
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 13:29
    Saying that there is a prostitute problem in the GOP is a blatant lie.

If it were true, Bill Clinton would be a Republican.
  11. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 15:451 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 15:53
    Originally posted by whodey
    Saying that there is a prostitute problem in the GOP is a blatant lie.

If it were true, Bill Clinton would be a Republican.
    I doubt that. Many conservatives think oral sex is a sin.
  13. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 16:54

I heard an interesting opinion on this. Trump could be selecting a bunch of yes-men who stroke his ego. That he would choose people that he thinks would do a good job in spite of their criticisms against him, could speak about his character.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 19:221 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I must've missed this. Who are you talking about?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Kushner

Doesn't sound like he has done anything Trumpf hasn't ten times over, he just has not been caught.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 20:11
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Kushner

Doesn't sound like he has done anything Trumpf hasn't ten times over, he just has not been caught.
    So he's the father of his daughter's husband.

Kinda stretches the "in-law" thing a bit.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree