1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 00:21
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    It's your Tea Party boys who will kill any chance of repealing Obamacare at this rate.
    I guess you are too stupid to see that replacing it with another Obamacare does nothing. You are an establishment stooge.
  2. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 00:22

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 00:24
    Let it implode. I have mine thanks to my union.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 00:26
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I guess you are too stupid to see that replacing it with another Obamacare does nothing. You are an establishment stooge.
    I don't think you have any understanding of what the ACA does and what the AHCA would do.

You calling anybody else "stupid" is amusing.
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 00:33
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    Let it implode. I have mine thanks to my union.
    The ACA prohibits employer or union provided health insurance from setting annual or lifetime limits on medical benefits, caps yearly out of pocket expenses and ensures that certain types of preventative screenings and other care are provided without cost to the insured.http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/02/news/economy/repealing-obamacare-health-insurance/

So you benefited from it whether you know it or not.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 02:48
    It's your Tea Party boys who will kill any chance of repealing Obamacare at this rate.
    So obamacare is here to stay until it implodes I guess, and I hear it will self destruct soon....😳
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 02:56
    The ACA prohibits employer or union provided health insurance from setting annual or lifetime limits on medical benefits, caps yearly out of pocket expenses and ensures that certain types of preventative screenings and other care are provided without cost to the insured.http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/02/news/economy/repealing-obamacare-health-insurance/

So you benefited from it whether you know it or not.
    If he benefitted from it, he would have know.

Obamacare is in a death spiral. I hope they don't repeal it, but don't increase spending and further subsidizing insurance companies. Let them go bankrupt trying to offer people a free lunch.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 04:09
    It is because unlike Democrats, Republicans have some people who stand for principle and not simply establishment. The Republicans who actually want to cut cost for insurance will not vote for Obamacare 2.0
    And whodey calls Democrats dim.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 04:11
    Establishment types led by Karl Rove are working to keep sending government dollars to insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies.
    And Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan and Donald Trump, and... and... and...
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 04:20
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    So obamacare is here to stay until it implodes I guess, and I hear it will self destruct soon....😳
    When people like Marco Rubio remove the risk corridors and subsidies and force health insurers to raise their rates, that isn't exactly "self"-destruction.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 04:271 edit
    If he benefitted from it, he would have know.

Obamacare is in a death spiral. I hope they don't repeal it, but don't increase spending and further subsidizing insurance companies. Let them go bankrupt trying to offer people a free lunch.
    If the Republicans would actually fund it properly, it would become a success that they could hold high through the 2018 elections, but then that would also risk their kickbacks from the insurance companies as well, so they would be popular with the people while reducing their capaign war chests. More votes for less money, what's not to like? It's just that Republicans can't stand not rolling in kickback money, it's like a 'badge of honor' for them.
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 05:16
    It is because unlike Democrats, Republicans have some people who stand for principle and not simply establishment. The Republicans who actually want to cut cost for insurance will not vote for Obamacare 2.0
    And there's me thinking republican principle was solely to bend over and let multinational lobbiests bugger them.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 11:55
    So Trumpcare costs more and fewer people will be insured.

Jeez, that sounds like a winner... if you're a pharmaceutical company...
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 13:351 edit
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    That's cuz we need a single payer system

Everyone knows that. 😛

I do grow tired of all the play acting and drama though. It really is a bore.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 13:541 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    That's cuz we need a single payer system

Everyone knows that. 😛
    Wow, did someone suddenly whack you in the head with some kind of intelligence stick?

Actually, the odds are that you are just 'taking the piss' here, and don't actually believe this.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree