1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 16:34
    FAKE NEWS ROUNDUP
    Look who's really generating phony stories!

http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/look-whos-really-generating-phony-stories/

This is amazing. The people creating the false news are deciding who has fake news! And the lefties are buying it.!
  2. Germany
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 17:24
    Interesting. So we have a fake news story from a noted regurgitator of fake news stories falsely claiming that the creators of fake news, which are falsely identified, are "deciding" which fake news stories are fake. Orwell would be proud.
  3. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 17:30
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Interesting. So we have a fake news story from a noted regurgitator of fake news stories falsely claiming that the creators of fake news, which are falsely identified, are "deciding" which fake news stories are fake. Orwell would be proud.
    Who is this Orwell person? Is he/she related to Clinton or somebody important?
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 17:46
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    FAKE NEWS ROUNDUP
    Look who's really promoting phony stories

Checkbaiter

🙄
  5. Germany
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 17:55
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    "I love the poorly educated." - Donald Trump
  6. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 18:57
    FAKE NEWS ROUNDUP

This is amazing. The people creating the false news are deciding who has fake news! And the lefties are buying it.!
    Oh, Really?? So now you can read the minds of all the Liberals out there, and know what they believe? I don't think so.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 20:02
    Originally posted by mchill
    Oh, Really?? So now you can read the minds of all the Liberals out there, and know what they believe? I don't think so.
    You seem to lump conservatives all into one lump. So why not? Are there moderate liberals and extreme? Perhaps your right, I should say extreme in the future because I remember now I used to like Joe Lieberman. I think he was a moderate liberal or Democrat conservative.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 21:15
    You seem to lump conservatives all into one lump. So why not? Are there moderate liberals and extreme? Perhaps your right, I should say extreme in the future because I remember now I used to like Joe Lieberman. I think he was a moderate liberal or Democrat conservative.
    I'm so glad I live in a world where everyone enjoys people having different opinions to one's self.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 22:09
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    I'm so glad I live in a world where everyone enjoys people having different opinions to one's self.
    That's what debating is all about, no?
  10. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 00:21
    FAKE NEWS ROUNDUP

What's amazing is that you linked us to a tabloid for a report on fake stories.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 00:53
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    What's amazing is that you linked us to a tabloid for a report on fake stories.
    I linked you to a news site that the main stream calls fake news.
  12. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 02:22
    I linked you to a news site that the main stream calls fake news.
    Oh yeah, a news site complete with articles about how cavemen lived with dinosaurs and the secret reason Trump had dinner with Romney!
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 02:35
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Oh yeah, a news site complete with articles about how cavemen lived with dinosaurs and the secret reason Trump had dinner with Romney!
    Look man, the news I don't trust is the news that gave HC advance questions before a debate, the ones that tell us the economy is great, the ones that tell us illegals are fine and no terrorist threats to worry about, the ones who suppress the truth over and over again. This is why trump won.
  14. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 06:58
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    Apparently was on the same flight as Ron Brown and was found in the wreckage with a gunshot to the head.
  15. Germany
    Moves
    05 Dec '16 07:531 edit
    Look man, the news I don't trust is the news that gave HC advance questions before a debate, the ones that tell us the economy is great, the ones that tell us illegals are fine and no terrorist threats to worry about, the ones who suppress the truth over and over again. This is why trump won.
    Trump won because of a mixture of the Dunning-Kruger effect, spite, valuing confidence over competence, a moronic electoral system with endemic voter suppression, and facing a candidate with the charisma of a moldy brick.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree