1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    20 Oct '16 14:131 edit
    Donald Trump Jr. has decided being President of the United States would be a "step down" for his father. Maybe we should accommodate this high and mighty little prince, and send "The Donald" back to Trump Tower, so he won't have to lower himself to serve as President. Any thoughts?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-jr-says-the-presidency-would-be-a-step-down-for-dad/ar-AAjaELS?li=BBnb7Kz
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Oct '16 20:182 edits
    Originally posted by mchill
    Donald Trump Jr. has decided being President of the United States would be a "step down" for his father. Maybe we should accommodate this high and mighty little prince, and send "The Donald" back to Trump Tower, so he won't have to lower himself to serve as President. Any thoughts? If I want to listen to rambling dolts all I have to do is listen to the main ...[text shortened]... /politics/donald-trump-jr-says-the-presidency-would-be-a-step-down-for-dad/ar-AAjaELS?li=BBnb7Kz
    Donald never had any intention of being President.

His only mission was to win the GOP nomination and prevent Cruz from beating Hillary, which would have been a cake walk.

Now he seems to want to create some sort of news sight where he can charge people to subscribe in order to critique the political affairs of the country. Donald may not become President, but he is not going away.

The only question becomes, will people care? I personally will not care one bit and have no intention of further enriching him by subscribing or listening to anything he has to say.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree