1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 18:473 edits
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-attempt-rebranding-populist-agenda-101125476--election.html

The full title of the agenda is "A Better Deal: Better Jobs, Better Wages, Better Future." ..................................not to be confused with the slogan for Papa John's pizza which is "Better Ingredients, Better Pizza."😉

I say if you are on the right track, why change? After all, Putin is to blame, not the Dims, so why change to work for a "better future"?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 23:19
    Originally posted by @whodey
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-attempt-rebranding-populist-agenda-101125476--election.html

The full title of the agenda is "A Better Deal: Better Jobs, Better Wages, Better Future." ..................................not to be confused with the slogan for Papa John's pizza which is "Better Ingredients, Better Pizza."😉

I say if you are on the right ...[text shortened]... hange? After all, Putin is to blame, not the Dims, so why change to work for a "better future"?
    Best response:
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 23:19
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 23:38

I say if you are on the right ...[text shortened]... hange? After all, Putin is to blame, not the Dims, so why change to work for a "better future"?
    There are three overarching goals: raising wages, lowering costs for families, and giving working Americans better skills for the 21st century economy.

raising wages
    Especially minimum wages. 😉

lowering costs for families

This means "free" stuff.

giving working Americans better skills

Not sure about this one, but probably "free" college.
  5. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 23:451 edit
    https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/01/eight-men-have-the-same-wealth-as-3-6-billion-of-the-worlds-poorest-people-we-must-rebalance-this-unjust-economy/?utm_content=buffer90cde&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Today just eight people have the same wealth as 3.6 billion of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable. It’s actually not even “people” anymore, as these fortunate few are all men.

There is little evidence of meritocracy in today’s playground for the rich. More than half the world’s billionaires either inherited their wealth or accumulated it through industries prone to corruption and cronyism.

I suggest it is very unlikely the Democrats will propose anything whatsoever to change this.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Jul '17 18:351 edit
    Originally posted by @checkbaiter
    [b]There are three overarching goals: raising wages, lowering costs for families, and giving working Americans better skills for the 21st century economy.

raising wages
    Especially minimum wages. 😉

lowering costs for families

This means "free" stuff.

giving working Americans better skills

Not sure about this one, but probably "free" college.[/b]
    What the hell's your problem with free stuff?

Wouldn't you rather have a free education from tax payers money, than spend all those trillions on weapons to kill little yellow people in countries you can't point out on a map who'll just end up hating you and force you to spend more tax payer's money to kill even more of them leading more of them and their neighbours to hate you even more and forcing you to spend more money yet to kill even more of them which...

See where this is going?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 04:081 edit

Putin may have influenced the election, but that doesn't make him "to blame". Full blame needs to fall where it belongs, square on Kris Kobach. I'm surprised he wasn't made the chairman of the RNC (or even VP) for his efforts.
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    26 Jul '17 15:45
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Putin may have influenced the election, but that doesn't make him "to blame". Full blame needs to fall where it belongs, square on Kris Kobach. I'm surprised he wasn't made the chairman of the RNC (or even VP) for his efforts.
    Give him time.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Jul '17 01:47
    Originally posted by @finnegan
    https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/01/eight-men-have-the-same-wealth-as-3-6-billion-of-the-worlds-poorest-people-we-must-rebalance-this-unjust-economy/?utm_content=buffer90cde&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Today just eight people have the same wealth as 3.6 billion of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable. It’s actually ...[text shortened]...

I suggest it is very unlikely the Democrats will propose anything whatsoever to change this.
    That article doesn't seem to name them and there political affiliations.

Bill Gates-democrat
    Warren Buffet - democrat
    Jeff Bezos - democrat
    Mark Zuckerberg - democrat
    Micheal Bloomberg- democrat

That's cherry picking a bit out of the top 10 wealthiest people in the world, but it think you get the point.
  10. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 09:30

The sub-tagline should be, "Brought To You By Local 228". And I'm good with unions, but they really didn't work very hard on that.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 09:58
    I reckon the democrats new slogan should be pointing a finger and laughing.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 12:29
    Originally posted by @finnegan

Today just eight people have the same wealth as 3.6 billion of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable. It’s actually ...[text shortened]...

As we look to those rich fat cats in government to save us.

Hilarious.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 12:30
    Originally posted by @joe-shmo
    That article doesn't seem to name them and there political affiliations.

Bill Gates-democrat
    Warren Buffet - democrat
    Jeff Bezos - democrat
    Mark Zuckerberg - democrat
    Micheal Bloomberg- democrat

That's cherry picking a bit out of the top 10 wealthiest people in the world, but it think you get the point.
    I think you will find that the "rich" states are mostly dominated by Dims, as well as CEO's and the elite in government.

The dirty little secret is, Dims demagogue for the poor but they are actually their task masters.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 00:17
    As we look to those rich fat cats in government to save us.

Hilarious.
    Yet looking to the rich fat cats in Corporate America saving us is genius, right?

BWAhahahahahahah!

Ignorant morons. The Republican Party is only FOR THE RICH. Do you qualify? Somehow I didn't think so. They're not looking out for you. They're LYING to you to get your ignorant votes. That's it, that's all. They're USING you.

They're only in it for the money, changing the government to suit the rich, and maybe some 'brand building'.. They don't give one good goddamn about healthcare for the masses. They're not your saviors. Just like they only care about "life" only until it's born, they only care about your vote until the very millisecond you use it. At that point you become useless to them, at least until the next election.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 00:21
    I think you will find that the "rich" states are mostly dominated by Dims, as well as CEO's and the elite in government.

The dirty little secret is, Dims demagogue for the poor but they are actually their task masters.
    What flavor of FoxNews kool-aid do you like the most?

Sean Hannity or Tucker Carlson?

Sorry to hear that they discontinued your very favorite flavor, Bill O'Reilly.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree