1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 May '17 08:36
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    What was it that you were saying, Suzianne, about not finding me believable?
    I was saying that when you start speaking out of your... ken, to put it mildly, like you do when you start trying to speak about science, I find you about as believable as a typical five-year-old. In fact, I'd believe the five-year-old over you.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 May '17 08:42
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth
    Now this is an excellent article.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 May '17 08:43
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    243 FAKE citations, right.
    I'm not sure what this is referencing.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 May '17 10:10
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I'm not sure what this is referencing.
    Look at the citations for that article, 243 of them. Was being sarcastic. Great article in fact.
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 May '17 13:27
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I was saying that when you start speaking out of your... ken, to put it mildly, like you do when you start trying to speak about science, I find you about as believable as a typical five-year-old. In fact, I'd believe the five-year-old over you.
    I am not surprised: you think you know what science is, and therefore when you are confronted with the real thing, the disconnect causes an emotional reaction.
    Quite expected, really.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 May '17 13:29
    I am not surprised: you think you know what science is, and therefore when you are confronted with the real thing, the disconnect causes an emotional reaction.
    Quite expected, really.
    Let's check who has an actual degree in science. Oh wait I already know. It's Suz.
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 May '17 13:47
    Let's check who has an actual degree in science. Oh wait I already know. It's Suz.
    You get degrees from universities.
    You either do science or you don't science.
    It is best used as a verb, really.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 May '17 13:512 edits
    You get degrees from universities.
    You either do science or you don't science.
    It is best used as a verb, really.
    Ah, so now universites are shyte. Wow, good to know. I guess my years at Palomar College were wasted learning all about that useless electronics, astronomy, music, chemistry.

I didn't know my life was wasted. Thank you for pointing that out.

God, and all those years in company tech schools, ion implanter physics, digital electronics, vacuum technology, a year tech school in the Air Force, the Apollo training total waste then. I am SO ashamed.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 May '17 13:55
    Ah, so now universites are shyte. Wow, good to know. I guess my years at Palomar College were wasted learning all about that useless electronics, astronomy, music, chemistry.

I didn't know my life was wasted. Thank you for pointing that out.

God, and all those years in company tech schools, ion implanter physics, digital electronics, vacuum technology, a year tech school in the Air Force, the Apollo training total waste then. I am SO ashamed.
    You're a horrible artist.
    The conclusions you draw are just crap.

I was drawing a parallel between a degree awarded for fulfilling a particular curriculum and a person who is always learning, always inquiring, always curious.

Big difference, huh.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 May '17 14:161 edit
    You're a horrible artist.
    The conclusions you draw are just crap.

I was drawing a parallel between a degree awarded for fulfilling a particular curriculum and a person who is always learning, always inquiring, always curious.

Big difference, huh.
    Ah, so you also don't recognize sarcasm when you see it. You really need to get out more. Your ignorance shows in every word you type. AND BTW, I NEVER stopped learning. I read journals on math, physics astronomy music arts and such AND never stopped composing music on guitar, mandolin, banjo, dulcimer and keyboards. So don't put ME in the category you are implying, go to college, get a degree, your mind stops working.

That is YOUR MO not ours. You only THINK you are asking questions,
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 May '17 20:02
    Ah, so you also don't recognize sarcasm when you see it. You really need to get out more. Your ignorance shows in every word you type. AND BTW, I NEVER stopped learning. I read journals on math, physics astronomy music arts and such AND never stopped composing music on guitar, mandolin, banjo, dulcimer and keyboards. So don't put ME in the category you are ...[text shortened]... your mind stops working.

That is YOUR MO not ours. You only THINK you are asking questions,
    I only think I am asking questions?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 May '17 19:11
    I only think I am asking questions?
    No what you ask is in court terms, LEADING questions, designed to show support for your stupid flatasss agenda. You ask questions that we answer but you just don't deem them as answers, instead moving the goalpost once again and starting something else.
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    28 May '17 20:21
    No what you ask is in court terms, LEADING questions, designed to show support for your stupid flatasss agenda. You ask questions that we answer but you just don't deem them as answers, instead moving the goalpost once again and starting something else.
    A response without content is expected to be rejected; would you allow me to give non-answers?

I'm the one providing math, the formulas, examples and so forth.
    You're providing...
    oh, that's it: insults, slander and, in general, hyperbole and grandstanding.
    And nothing else.

You have no answer for the non-spherical shape of the earth, and you continue obfuscating whenever brought close to the flame.

Remember you asked for a pic of the power plant stacks and then complained that you couldn't make out what the two stack-like looking, um, stacks were?

Same spot shot Reveal Hidden Content
    https://imgur.com/gallery/6xEx9
    , this time the Morton salt mine very prevalent.
    Stacks in same relational space: to the right of the smoke stack.
    Either that or that double-mast sailboat is in the exact same spot as it was two weeks ago, right?
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 May '17 12:29
    A response without content is expected to be rejected; would you allow me to give non-answers?

I'm the one providing math, the formulas, examples and so forth.
    You're providing...
    oh, that's it: insults, slander and, in general, hyperbole and grandstanding.
    And nothing else.

You have no answer for the non-spherical shape of the earth, and you con ...[text shortened]... ther that or that double-mast sailboat is in the exact same spot as it was two weeks ago, right?
    In your dream fantasy world. You have nothing, never had anything and never will have anything but your fantasies. You can't answer simple questions, why can't I see the Southern Cross unless I go south of the equator, or why does Earth's magnetic field converge on the south pole, you have no answer for either, especially the field question because your puppet masters have no answer either.
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 May '17 13:10
    In your dream fantasy world. You have nothing, never had anything and never will have anything but your fantasies. You can't answer simple questions, why can't I see the Southern Cross unless I go south of the equator, or why does Earth's magnetic field converge on the south pole, you have no answer for either, especially the field question because your puppet masters have no answer either.
    Speaking of not answering questions, how are you going to explain the lack of curvature so clearly evident in the video?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree