1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Aug '16 14:27
    http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/headlines/20160823-ut-sex-toy-protest-against-campus-carry-could-be-largest-anti-gun-rally-in-texas-history.ece?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

In texas, you are allowed to bring guns on college campuses. UT’s code of conduct still prohibits “obscenity” on campus, which is defined in state law as promoting or possessing “a dildo or artificial vagina, designed or marketed as useful primarily for the stimulation of human genital organs.”
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Aug '16 14:39
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/headlines/20160823-ut-sex-toy-protest-against-campus-carry-could-be-largest-anti-gun-rally-in-texas-history.ece?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

In texas, you are allowed to bring guns on college campuses. UT’s code of conduct still prohibits “obscenity” on campus, which is defin ...[text shortened]... l vagina, designed or marketed as useful primarily for the stimulation of human genital organs.”
    So you can shoot people but not make them feel good....
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    26 Aug '16 15:062 edits
    Texas is an extremely religious state; masturbation is probably considered a sin, and so is premarital sex (which is most likely the case with most student couples on a college campus). Although, I wonder how they feel about married couples using toys. I doubt they object to sex toys during married sex, just dildos and fake vagina's, since they probably equate that to some form of adultery.
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    26 Aug '16 15:15
    Originally posted by vivify
    Texas is an extremely religious state; masturbation is probably considered a sin, and so is premarital sex (which is most likely the case with most student couples on a college campus). Although, I wonder how they feel about married couples using toys. I doubt they object to sex toys during married, just dildos and fake vagina's, since they probably equate that to some form of adultery.
    Honey, I've been seeing another man -- well not an entire man.
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Aug '16 17:49
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi

In texas, you are allowed to bring guns on college campuses. UT’s code of conduct still prohibits “obscenity” on campus, which is defin ...[text shortened]... l vagina, designed or marketed as useful primarily for the stimulation of human genital organs.”
    Bruh.
    We, the people, feel your struggle.
    We, united, stand as one to protect and work to secure your freedom.
    Be you a dildo...
    Or be you an artificial but tastefully constructed silicone and latex vagina...
    However you identify, and no matter what the otherwise great state of Texas does to marginalize you or your kind...

WE IN YOU CORNER

Don't let go of your dreams, yo.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Aug '16 19:08
    Originally posted by vivify
    Texas is an extremely religious state; masturbation is probably considered a sin, and so is premarital sex (which is most likely the case with most student couples on a college campus). Although, I wonder how they feel about married couples using toys. I doubt they object to sex toys during married sex, just dildos and fake vagina's, since they probably equate that to some form of adultery.
    Is there nothing in bible about killing people?

Oh, you don't need to kill someone, you can just carry a gun?
    Well, you don't need to stimulate your clit, you can just carry a dildo.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree