1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 19:581 edit
    Female athletes crushed by 'women who were once men'

How can this be.... ladies?

http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/female-athletes-crushed-by-women-who-were-once-men/

You’ve heard the expression, “Boys will be boys.” But what happens when a brawny boy wants to be one of the girls – fiercely competing with females in weightlifting, brutally tackling girls on the football field or even dealing powerful knockout punches to ladies in a mixed martial-arts cage?

It’s now happening across America and around the world.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 21:34
    Originally posted by checkbaiter

You’ve heard the expression, “Boys will be boys.” But what happens when a brawny boy wants to be one of the girls – fiercely competing with females in weightlifting, brutally tackling g ...[text shortened]... ladies in a mixed martial-arts cage?

Do away with sexist distinctions and just have one league.

No W NBA, just the NBA. If a woman is really goid enough she can make a team.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 21:46
    Originally posted by Eladar

There you go! Great idea. Same locker rooms too.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 21:58
    There you go! Great idea. Same locker rooms too.
    Why not?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 23:253 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 03:10
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You can look these up....

Transgender weightlifter Laurel Hubbard, who was born a man, won the Australian international women’s competition March 19.

Transgender cyclist Jillian Bearden, a 36-year-old biological male and Colorado Springs native, won the women’s division of the El Tour de Tucson in four hours and 26 minutes in November 2016.

California allowed Pat Cordova-Goff, 17, born a male, to join the girls’ softball team at Azusa High School in Azusa in 2014. Goff was already a cheerleader at the school

High-school runner Nattaphon Wangyot, 18, born a male, participated in the Class 3A girls’ sprints at the Alaska state meet in June 2016 and placed 3rd in the 200-meter dash (27.3 seconds) and 5th in the 100-meter dash (13.36 seconds). Wangyot also competed on girls’ volleyball and basketball teams.

Mack Beggs, 17, was born a girl and reportedly began identifying as a boy at the age of 3. Though Beggs underwent testosterone treatments for more than a year and had the muscle mass of a teenage boy, Beggs competed and took first place in the University Interscholastic League state girls’ championship on Feb. 25, 2016.

Transgender MMA fighter Fallon Fox, born a man, gave his female opponent a concussion and broke her eye socket in 2015.

The woman, Tamikka Brents, suffered a serious eye injury from a damaged orbital bone and needed seven staples after she fought Fox.

The TKO came at 2:17 during the first round of their match.

Skater Vanessa Sites, 31, is the first transgender to compete on Team USA in the World Cup of Roller Derby.

Though Sites has skated in roller derby for at least eight years, he didn’t reveal his transgender identity to the media until recently.

“I want people to know me for my skating and not what’s between my legs,” Sites told the Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, online newspaper the Times Leader.

Sites is a member of the Gotham Girls Roller Derby based in New York City.

“I’m so good at it, so I wanted to be the best,” Sites told the paper.

Even though Sites was born a biological male, he doesn’t believe he has an unfair advantage when he competes against women.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 04:46
    Why not?
    Becuase it's extremely stupid...

you 2 should get in the locker room with Trump and leave the mikes turned off please ..
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 04:55

You’ve heard the expression, “Boys will be boys.” But what happens when a brawny boy wants to be one of the girls – fiercely competing with females in weightlifting, brutally tackling g ...[text shortened]... ladies in a mixed martial-arts cage?

Men and women are equal in spirit.
    Of course they have differing attributes in general. After all womens bodies are designed for giving birth as well as the other functions that we share.

You gotta understand that women and men have different roles. Try to get the chick to take out the trash and see how far she gets , lol.
    Seriously though, just look in the mirror and follow your role.
    Example: if the guy or girl looking back at you in the mirror is five foot tall, then they prolly wont be a good basketball player- no matter how good they can shoot.

Just extremely silly of you guys to think that when we say we want equality you just think physically.
    i'm assuming you are grown men, because whoever posted in those first few exchanges seem to be under 10 years old
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 11:35

It's happening all across America?

Really? Hundreds and hundreds of cross-gender athletes tackling women on football fields?

I can only hope it's nude recreation.
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 11:38
    Although, and it has nothing to do with equality, your argument and what you're pointing out does raise serious questions about professional sports.
  11. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 13:24
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Although, and it has nothing to do with equality, your argument and what you're pointing out does raise serious questions about professional sports.
    Pro sports is a for-profit business enterprise. It is part of the entertainment industry. What are the serious questions?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 14:03
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    It's happening all across America?

Really? Hundreds and hundreds of cross-gender athletes tackling women on football fields?

I can only hope it's nude recreation.
    All around the world
  13. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 14:34

Do you oppose having different weight classes in professional fighting (like boxing) as well? Why?
  14. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 15:261 edit

Sounds kinda regulatory to me. If a buncha wimmen wanta set up a basketball league, how y'all gonna stoppem?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Mar '17 20:11

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree