1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 Oct '16 04:13
    One thing I value quite highly is a fair and balanced opinion. This video is one the most intelligent and honest that I've seen regarding Obama.

YouTube : Obama's Presidency
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    18 Oct '16 15:14
    Originally posted by vivify
    One thing I value quite highly is a fair and balanced opinion. This video is one the most intelligent and honest that I've seen regarding Obama.

[youtube Obama's Presidency]CdNbKHr8OoI[/youtube]
    This guy sounds unhappy with everybody. I wonder if anyone lives up to his standards.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    18 Oct '16 15:36
    Originally posted by mchill
    This guy sounds unhappy with everybody. I wonder if anyone lives up to his standards.
    He gave Bill Clinton a B+.
  4. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    18 Oct '16 17:07
    He gave Bill Clinton a B+.
    Shoulda been BJ+
  5. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    18 Oct '16 19:42
    Originally posted by mchill
    Nearly all politics is 50/50 or close to it. Higher standards than 50% are good for any politician.
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    18 Oct '16 20:43
    I think we can safely say that 'fair and balanced' doesn't exist in politics. For a start the two words contradict each other. A 'balanced' view is typically unfair.
    The guy might be honest, but he is dead wrong.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree