1. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 10:261 edit
    Well well, what have you to say for yourself Alfredo? You left us in a fit of pique and here you are slithering back with a vastly reduced rating playing for your old clan. Ahhh Alfredo you are an addict, admit it and let the healing begin.😵
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 10:55
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Well well, what have you to say for yourself Alfredo? You left us in a fit of pique and here you are slithering back with a vastly reduced rating playing for your old clan. Ahhh Alfredo you are an addict, admit it and let the healing begin.😵
    another lame thread started by the EHP troll
    i thought your job was done you said you were handing over the reins of the cheating easy riders?

another lie? do you ever actually tell the truth?

i can't wait till the cheating collusion points are removed.

wow, 2017 clan standings metallica on top, whats wrong the scum sisters not dropping their pants for you again this year?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 11:26
    Originally posted by roma45
    another lame thread started by the EHP troll
    i thought your job was done you said you were handing over the reins of the cheating easy riders?

another lie? do you ever actually tell the truth?

i can't wait till the cheating collusion points are removed.

wow, 2017 clan standings metallica on top, whats wrong the scum sisters not dropping their pants for you again this year?
    no one is forcing you to read the text.
  4. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 19:29
    That would suggest sandbagging as an 800 player rather than a change of heart
    Is he auditioning for Metallica perchance
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 20:11
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Potatoe Head,

That is how you get into "Sleazy Riders", you know how you did all year resigning after move 3 so the points would go to the "Easy Riders", guess I spelled it wrong first time. Not a great speller as is a well known FACT on here. 😉

-VR
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 20:361 edit
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    bwahaha one can imagine him handing his CV over to Shirley, from 1200 down to 800 in a matter of weeks, impressive, you're hired!
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 20:45
    bwahaha one can imagine him handing his CV over to Shirley, from 1200 down to 800 in a matter of weeks, impressive, your hired!
    robbie,

I have no idea who Shirley is....Nickname for mctayto ( aka Potatoe head) !

-VR
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 21:30
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    robbie,

I have no idea who Shirley is....Nickname for mctayto ( aka Potatoe head) !

-VR
    Crusty you have no idea about anything.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Jan '17 23:20
    Crusty you have no idea about anything.
    robbie,

I do know one thing. It has been proven by the stats that you were in collusion in the 2016 Clan Championship with Breaking bad, anti-metallica, & arrow. Now those are the ones we are quite sure of and you've been shown the stats many times in 2016. Looks like you are going that route again. I believe Russ will put a stop to you, and more will be taken than you think. KARMA robbie, it is coming your way!!

-VR
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '17 20:211 edit
    robbie,

I do know one thing. It has been proven by the stats that you were in collusion in the 2016 Clan Championship with Breaking bad, anti-metallica, & arrow. Now those are the ones we are quite sure of and you've been shown the stats many times in 2016. Looks like you are going that route again. I believe Russ will put a stop to you, and more will be taken than you think. KARMA robbie, it is coming your way!!

-VR
    No one can stop us, not a sandbagger like Wycombe Al, not a sandbagging clan like yours, not even the Russky! We are a force of nature!
  11. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    31 Jan '17 21:04
    No one can stop us, not a sandbagger like Wycombe Al, not a sandbagging clan like yours, not even the Russky! We are a force of nature!
    Thanks for that post.
    This is good information. 😀
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '17 21:07
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Thanks for that post.
    This is good information. 😀
    Its all good mhagoob, suck it up into your mind and cleanse your spirit!
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    31 Jan '17 22:33
    robbie,

Best be careful!!! There is one person here who can stop what you are doing in a heart beat. Do you need his name?

-VR
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '17 23:15
    robbie,

Best be careful!!! There is one person here who can stop what you are doing in a heart beat. Do you need his name?

-VR
    You scaremongering metallica drone, did you not read what I said? No one can stop us, we are a force of nature!
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Feb '17 15:30
    You scaremongering metallica drone, did you not read what I said? No one can stop us, we are a force of nature!
    robbie,

I throw the question right back at you sir. There is one person who can stop you in a heartbeat. Do you know what this persons name is?

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree