1. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 09:58
    With the head removed or should that be the arse what now for the remaining easy riders players?
    Surely they must have noticed they are not getting spoon fed points from the sisters any more

But in true zombie style they wait their masters return
  2. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 23:30
    Originally posted by roma45
    With the head removed or should that be the arse what now for the remaining easy riders players?
    Surely they must have noticed they are not getting spoon fed points from the sisters any more

But in true zombie style they wait their masters return
    I suggest we just let sleeping dogs lie
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jun '17 23:35
    Originally posted by my2sons
    Yes, that is probably best at this point.

-VR
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 04:14
    Originally posted by my2sons
    I agree. No point in rubbing their noses in it or gloating over it. Let's just get on with playing chess here. (A thumbs up from me to your post.)
  5. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 06:42
    Originally posted by moonbus
    I agree. No point in rubbing their noses in it or gloating over it. Let's just get on with playing chess here. (A thumbs up from me to your post.)
    I disagree they should be mocked every opportunity possible
    No time limit on mocking
    No amnesty on gloating
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 08:201 edit
    No time limit on mocking
    No amnesty on gloating
    What a disagreeable persona you project, full of vituperation and bile. mghrn55 has called for a cooling off period, now that two of the hysterical malcontents are no longer with us. Mostly that call has been heeded, with a notable exception: you. You're still bent on throwing fat on the fire.

It is time to put the soap opera of the 2016 season behind us and just play chess.
  7. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 08:34
    What a disagreeable persona you project, full of vituperation and bile. mghrn55 has called for a cooling off period, now that two of the hysterical malcontents are no longer with us. Mostly that call has been heeded, with a notable exception: you. You're still bent on throwing fat on the fire.

It is time to put the soap opera of the 2016 season behind us and just play chess.
    I am entitled to my opinion
    The fiasco of 2016 should not be swept under the carpet
    All involved should have been punished.
    How many clan games have you played now?
    No one will stop me posting the truth if you don't like it then don't read.
    No amnesty
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 08:48
    I am entitled to my opinion
    The fiasco of 2016 should not be swept under the carpet
    All involved should have been punished.
    How many clan games have you played now?
    No one will stop me posting the truth if you don't like it then don't read.
    No amnesty
    If you want to beat a dead horse, that's fine by me. No skin off my nose.
  9. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 09:06
    If you want to beat a dead horse, that's fine by me. No skin off my nose.
    Sorry did not know I needed your approval to post
    But I really don't give a toss what you think.
    No time limit on mocking
    No amnesty on gloating
  10. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 10:34
    Sorry did not know I needed your approval to post
    But I really don't give a toss what you think.
    No time limit on mocking
    No amnesty on gloating
    Of course you are entitled to your opinion and no doubt you will stick to yours no matter what anyone else says. Others with many more games under their belts than I have are telling you in plain text that your opinion in this matter is off the wall; you just don't want to hear it.
  11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 14:17
    Of course you are entitled to your opinion and no doubt you will stick to yours no matter what anyone else says. Others with many more games under their belts than I have are telling you in plain text that your opinion in this matter is off the wall; you just don't want to hear it.
    Off the wall?
    Just posting the truth about the easy riders not really throwing fat on the fire. As proved by your previous posts you don't care about players cheating
    But I find it interesting you don't want to condemn cheats but are quick to condemn those who condemn cheats
    You actually think the two involved have left the site?
    Don't think I have met anyone more gullible now why don't you practice what you preach just play chess. Enter a tournament play more than a couple of games then you will not have the time to read my posts you hate so much
    No time limit for mocking
    No amnesty for cheats
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 20:31
    Off the wall?
    Just posting the truth about the easy riders not really throwing fat on the fire. As proved by your previous posts you don't care about players cheating
    But I find it interesting you don't want to condemn cheats but are quick to condemn those who condemn cheats
    You actually think the two involved have left the site?
    Don't think I have met a ...[text shortened]... ave the time to read my posts you hate so much
    No time limit for mocking
    No amnesty for cheats
    Ah, I see now. You're the self-ordained RHP town crier, proclaiming the truth about easy riders, in case anybody missed it the first 10,000 times it was mentioned in the forums over the past year. Well, you might be right; there might be some very shy clan member hiding in the wings who never visits the forums. Maybe the abrasive tone of the forums scared him off. Have you considered PMing every clan member individually?, just to make sure no one could possibly fail to know the truth about easy riders. (Petition Russ for special dispensation from the spam-PM limit.)

People said robbie was obsessed about Metallica; it looks like you're obsessed about robbie. Not a good head space.

I posted my views about robbie's shenanigans many times; no need to repeat that here. Just because I don't kick him when he's down does not mean I approve of what he did or how.

You took the trouble to find out how many games I played? You're right, I'm not prolific. So what. I joined a clan for quality games and camaraderie, not quantity.
  13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 20:571 edit
    Ah, I see now. You're the self-ordained RHP town crier, proclaiming the truth about easy riders, in case anybody missed it the first 10,000 times it was mentioned in the forums over the past year. Well, you might be right; there might be some very shy clan member hiding in the wings who never visits the forums. Maybe the abrasive tone of the forums scared hi ...[text shortened]... ght, I'm not prolific. So what. I joined a clan for quality games and camaraderie, not quantity.
    10, 000 times you took the time to count my posts, you sound more like a stalker, so i assume you posted 10,000 times telling me to "let it go"
    good idea i might pm everyone on here.

robbie is a tosser who deserves to be kicked when down, again i will ask you, do you actually think hes not here?

quality chess? now that's funny it took you a year to make a move and post, but are much more vocal since Robbie ran away. coincidence?

the riders deserve to be mocked without mercy

no amnesty

an example of quality chess? Game 12093592
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 21:26
    No time limit on mocking
    No amnesty on gloating
    I like your style.
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Jun '17 21:29

If it comes to competing for a disagreeable persona it seems to me you're right up there on your own pinnacle.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree